ch 24 Naughty Little Eva" and "doll can I kiss you....

Now forward,

In the villa of Veda,

Ved kept looking at the face of innocent Little Eva lying in his arms and slowly massaging her stomach. After some time, Little Eva fell into sleep and Ved also fell asleep while looking at her.

Ved woke up the next morning at around 6:30.

He saw that Little Eva was still sleeping. Perhaps she was in a very deep sleep but the marks of the night's pain were still visible on her face. Veda laid her down nicely and freed herself from his hold as Little Eva hugged her tightly. Was holding it tightly...

Then he kissed her on the head and went to the bathroom.

After some time, when Ved came out of the bathroom, he saw that his angel was still sleeping. Ved immediately got ready and then sat near little Eva. He caressed her cheeks and said lovingly - "hey angel wake up..."

Hearing his words, Little Eva started moaning but did not open her eyes. When Ved again tried to wake her up, this time Little Eva slowly opened her eyes.

She saw that Ved was sitting in front of her. He was also looking very fresh and attractive. Little Eva, looking at him, said in her innocent and cute voice - "Vedu please let me sleep for a little more time."
This time Ved stared at him and said – “Angel, get up, first freshen up and then take medicine….”

Suddenly little Eva felt as if Ved would take her to school after giving her medicine. A fear spread inside her at the thought of this. Then she thought for a while and came up with an idea in her mischievous mind….

Looking at Ved, she made her face even cuter and said in an innocent voice - "Vedu you know I am also in a lot of pain, I am in so much pain, how do I feel, I will also die and then today I will go somewhere." I won't be able to go to school either, I wanted so much to go...

Having said this, she has made a very sad face as if not going to school is making a difference to her and how sad she is.

So Ved's face became dark after listening to her, after all, how did this girl dare to talk about dying, that if she had never fallen ill, Ved would have told her...

And this evil girl was still thinking of excuses not to go to school….Then he stared at Little Eva and then after thinking something, a devilish smile appeared on his face. Looking at the innocent face of Little Eva, he said - "angel, I had thought that you should rest at home today, but if you feel so much about going to school then take your medicine and then go….

Hearing Ved's words, little Yuva's face became filled with tension. She suddenly caught hold of Ved's hand and shouted loudly, "Vedu I am in a lot of pain, it seems that I will really die today. ..

Hearing her words, Ved again got angry, his face became hard and holding Little Eva's face he said - "angel don't you dare..."

Hearing his harsh voice, little Eva suddenly started screaming and her big hazel eyes were filled with tears. She looked at Veda with her tearful eyes  who was  staring at her with harsh eyes.

Then she realized her mistake and quickly hugged Ved and started crying. Seeing her crying, Ved also realized his mistake and then he hugged little Eva.

And this time, keeping his voice calm, he lovingly caressed her head and said - "calm down angel it's okay..."

Hearing this, Little Eva started crying even louder and holding Vedha tightly, she said - "You are very dirty Vedu  you know my health is not well, I am in so much pain and on top of that you are scolding me." Yes you are very dirty...

Having said this, she again started crying loudly.

Ved calmed her down and said in a soft voice - "Angel, now stop crying and let's freshen up."