ch 11 - I want to se you now angel..and,, Ved's arrival at Little Eva's house..

Gopal's house,

Gopal had come home with little Eva and Ishi. As soon as they came inside the house, Alka Alka came running towards them.

And seeing Little Eva, she started crying, then Gopal signaled her to keep quiet, Alka also became quiet, then the king came from behind and started looking at Little Eva.

The king used to look after little Yuva and Aisi in Rajasthan, in a way you can call them their caretaker, who took care of these people and at the same time he was also a loyal man of Hukum Sa. Little Eva and Ishi were happy to see him there and Ishi asked - 'Raja uncle, you have come here to meet us...'

The king lovingly caressed her head and said - "Yes Ishita daughter, we have come to meet you only."

Then he looked at little Eva and said, “Princess, how did you get this injury?”

Little Eva, making an innocent face, said in her sweet voice - "That Raja Uncle, there is a girl in our school who doesn't like us at all. She made us fall and got an injury on our nose. Now we are no good at all." Looks like...

The king looked lovingly at little Eva and said - "Oh no no, my princess is the most beautiful."

Then Little Eva looked around and then said sadly - "You did not bring our puppy, you came alone…."

Saying this, she made an innocent face and then she felt something wet on her feet. She looked down and saw a puppy licking her feet. Seeing this, Little Eva became happy and shouted happily - "Our puppy knows." We missed you a lot, everyone hates us here, look Pillu, today we got a girlSince you are not going to school with us, someone or the other has to do something to us...While saying this, tears were coming out of her eyes and Billu was looking at her with winking eyes as if he was understanding all her words. Then he too slowly stood on his feet and started hugging Little Eva. Little Eva hugged him. She held him even more tightly and started crying, everyone knew that both of themThe chemistry was so good.Ishi went to both of them and hugged both of them together. Everyone else was looking at them and then the king said - "Gopal, who did all this?"
Looking at him, Gopal said - "Raja Bhaiya, as far as we know right now, she was the granddaughter of the trustee of the same school who made our princess fall."

Hearing this, the king got very angry and said, “He has got so much courage that he is hurting the princess….”

Then Gopal said - "Right now we cannot do anything because the order has forbidden us to do anything."

Raja-" We know, that's why we are also silent. Now both of them started looking at the three who were talking to each other lovingly.

Same in Rathore Mansion,

Madhuri was crying sitting in her room, then Manmohan ji came there and looking at her said - "Why are you crying for that boy, he does not need your love, so you should never talk to him, day by day he He is becoming more rude...

Madhuri wiped her tears and said, "Don't say this, he is my son, no matter what he says, but I am not only my son, but you cannot understand that a mother's love for her son can never diminish.

Seeing Madhuri crying like this, Manmohan was not liking it at all and he started trying to silence her. Seeing all this, he was getting even more angry at Ved.

So the same Aradhana Yug and Ansh were sitting in their room and studying. They knew that Ved was very angry today, hence no one was daring to speak much. ,

Ansh and Yug were also studying silently in their room when Yug said softly in Ansh's ear - "Don't you think that Ved Bhai should expel Sanu now?"

Excerpt: “I am also thinking the same thing….

Then Aradhana scolded both of them and said - "Shut up, you both do your studies. What are you whispering?" Then both of them started studying.

The same age was sitting in his room and thinking about Ishi and Little Eva. He was worried about Little Eva because she was very cute and innocent. He was able to see that she had never said anything to Sanaya even once and Nor did he fight with him.

She was very worried about whether little Eva will be okay. She felt very bad again and again that Sanaya pushed her and made her fall. Then she remembered Ishi's innocent face, how she fought for her sister. Thinking of what she was doing, a smile appeared on her lips….

So in the same Veda's room,
He was already waiting for him because Ved had already asked him to come, then as soon as Vishal saw Ved coming, he immediately opened the car door and Ved went with full pomp and sat in the bus.

Vishal knew where to go so he moved the car forward without saying anything.

Same little Eva's house,

Little Eva, Ishi and Pillu were eating food. Pillu was given food in a separate plate and Alka was feeding Little Eva while Ishi was eating by herself.

Today little Eva was happily eating her food and Peelu was also eating her food sitting in front of her. They all were happily talking to each other and eating their food while watching Doraemon. Alka was very happy to give them this way. Because today little Eva was eating food without any tantrums….

Today Little Eva had not washed her face because she was in a lot of pain, due to which Alka had not cleaned it, although the senior doctor there had come and checked Little Eva, the order had been given by Hukum Sa himself and he A nurse was also waiting nearby to check him if he had any problem.

Just then a car stopped outside the house and Vishal quickly came forward and opened Ved's side doorVed got out of the car and started looking at Little Eva's house. At this time, he was wearing a black colored hoodie. Ved was just an 11 year old child but looking at him and his surroundings no one could say that he was 11 years old. He was always different from other children.

He took one look at Vishal and then went ahead of the house. After reaching the front of the house, Vishal rang the doorbell and Gopal came and opened the door and was surprised to see Ved in front.

Then the cold voice of Veda reached her ears - "where is my angel I want to see her..."

Gopal became even more surprised after hearing what he said.