ch 53 - "Morning Kiss" and "Little Eva's Jealousy...".

Now forward,

In the villa of Veda,

Someone called  on Ved's phone. It was his loyal man whose name was Ankit.

Ved attended her call but his face became hard after hearing that kind of thing. Ved explained to little Eva and went outside to talk to himself. He said in his heavy voice - "I want everything clear within 2 hours, you know right?" What do you have to do...

Ankit-"Yes Boss"

Ankit had told Ved about Little Eva, who was very famous for her singing, due to which the news of her fainting at her concert was spreading like wildfire and was appearing on all the news channels, which Ved asked to be removed. Was....

Ved did not allow Little Eva to use social media. She used to do her concerts but one of the reasons why she did not use social media was that she could not refuse Ved's words. Yes, it was so that when she used to do concerts or Then if anyone did a singing show, its video would go viral and Ved would have stopped this wasn't there either...When he came inside after hanging up the call, his face became stern because Little Eva was lying down on the floor and Blutus was licking her face, while the same Little Eva was laughing heartily instead of stopping him and seeing this, Veda was burning inside. I went...

He said in his harsh voice - "Angel."

Hearing Veda's voice, Little Eva and Blutus looked at each other and then quickly separated from each other. ,

Ved angrily stared at both of them one by one. Ved shouted and said - "Vishal"

Hearing his voice, Vishal came running and stood in front of him with his head bowed. When Ved looked at him, he understood and slowly moved towards Blutus, but Blutus stood at his place and growled as if saying, "I am from here." Won't go"

Ved said angrily – “Brutus you have to go now….”

Blutus took one look at Little Eva who was looking at him sadly.

But Blutus once again licked Little Eva's feet and went away from there….

As soon as he left from there, Ved came to little Eva and said - "Angel, didn't I stop you from doing this earlier?"

Little Eva lowered her head and said, "I'm sorry Vedu, but he looks so cute that we can't stop ourselves."

Ved came walking near her took a tissue paper and started cleaning her face roughly due to which Little Eva started feeling pain but Ved was cleaning her face with full force….

Little Eva said innocently – “Ah Vedu, please stop, I am in pain….”

Ved said calmly - "So would you like to meet him further?"

So Little Eva said innocently – “We will try not to meet….”

Ved changed her clothes and started having dinner with her.

After some time, he took her to his room and then laid little Eva down on the bed and said - "You wait here, I will come in some time."

Saying this, he switched on the TV handed over the remote to her and went towards the study room where Vishal was already present.

As soon as Ved came, he said, "You have a meeting with boss Mr Sisodia tomorrow."

Ved nodded his head and then started doing his work. Vishal was sitting in front of him with files, who was giving them to him from time to time and then adjusting them.

Little Eva was bored sitting in the room, so she said - "It seems that now we will have to see where these Vedas have gone."

Saying this, she went towards the study room barefoot. Here Vishal said - "Boss, Rajni Sisodia is also going to come along with Mr. Sisodia in tomorrow's meeting...