ch 49 - "Bathroom Romance" and "Little Eva's Concert."

Now forward,

Next morning,

In the villa of Veda,

Third floor Ayu and Ishi were sleeping in each other's arms.

After some time, Ayu woke up and saw that Ishi was sleeping in his arms. A smile appeared on his face and he slowly bent down and kissed Ishita's face. Due to his kiss, a smile appeared on Ishita's face. -Slowly he opened his eyes and saw Ayu's face in front of him. Ayu affectionately caressed his head while caressing, he said - "Good morning doll."After listening to him, Ishita replied smilingly - "Morning…."

Touching her cheeks, Aayu said – “How are you feeling now??

Ishi said softly – “I am fine….”

Aayu said-"hmm let's take a shower…."

Ishita said carelessly - "Okay...

Then suddenly he said-"What, I won't take a shower with you.

Aayu looked at Ishi angrily and said - "Well, if you won't go with me, then with whom will you go and is this the first time?"

Controlling herself, Ishi quickly said - "No, I don't mean that, I just want to say that you will disturb me in the bathroom...."

Now Aayu said with a devilish smile - "Okay, now you will have to go."Ishi looked at him with an innocent face but there was no difference in age and he took her to the bathroom. Now only Ishita's sobs were echoing in the bathroom. After some time both of them came out. At this time both of them were in bathrobes but Ishita's facial displeasure was visible and Aayu's face glowed. Both of them changed their clothes and went down for breakfast….Over there on the fourth floor,

In Veda's room,

He did not know how long Ved had been looking at little Eva without blinking.

Suddenly little Eva moved a little and the blanket came off her and now a little of her breast became visible to Veda.

Seeing this, Ved's throat started getting dry and he quickly covered it with the blanket but after some time little Eva moved here and there and her blanket fell again. Now Ved could not bear it and he kept his mouth there. And he started doubting...

Due to this sudden attack, Little Eva's sleep was disturbed and she started writhing. When Ved raised his head and looked at her, Little Eva was looking at him with her half-open eyes.

But Vedu did not stop, so Little Eva rubbed her eyes and said innocently - "Ah. Vedu, it is hurting…."

Now Ved said looking at her face - "Angel, this is your mistake, you should not have seduced me...

Now little Eva had completely lost her sleep and she said angrily, blowing her little nose - "Okay, when did we seduce you? Don't lie and you know how much pain it hurts us."

Ved casually asked, "How much?"

Little Eva said angrily, “Let me tell you now….”

Saying this, she sat on Ved's stomach. She didn't even know that she was not biting yet and the blackboard had fallen on her. Ved started looking at her with even more intense eyes. ,

But then he felt something on his chest, he saw that little Eva was biting his chest with her small teeth and seeing this, I don't know why Ved started laughing very loudly….

But Little Eva got even more angry with his hand and started biting harder but there was no effect on Veda. ,

Later, when little Eva felt that Ved was making fun of her, she got off his stomach lay down on the bed and turned her face away. Ved took her in his arms from behind and kissed her softly on her ear. Said-" Angel, let's take a shower and then you have to go to rehearsal too...