ch 35 - My innocent angel" and "Punishment, Romance....

Now forward,

Everyone had returned to Delhi and were at their respective homes as it was already evening by the time they arrived, so Aayu and Ved had left the two girls with Bhavin at Gopal's house.

Next morning everyone went to school together again and finished their school. Ved had taken out time in the morning for the self-defense of the girls. Both of them were taking self-defense training for 2 hours in the morning.

The other girls had no interest in it, although sometimes they had to go due to their fear, but Shanaya was also interested in self-defense, so she used to go to training.

Even today, after training, everyone was sitting there together, Chhavi and Anshi were not there, all the other girls were sitting there….

Then Aradhana looked at everyone and said - "Man, I am completely tired, now I don't even feel like going to school...

Hearing this, everyone started looking at her, then little Eva said innocently - "We are also completely tired. If this continues, the pain in my hands and feet will break someday, but our Vedas do not understand." ....

Ishi was also sitting with a pouting face while listening to his words, then Aradhana brought everyone to her side and said - "Now that these people are troubling us so much, we should also trouble them...

Hearing her words, the other three girls started looking at her. Shanaya looked at her and asked - "What are you saying, Aaru Didu, I am not able to understand anything...

Aradhana said - "Come here" and then she explained something to all of them. After some time, there was a devil smile on everyone's face.

Aradhana extended her hand and said - "So who will support me in this..??"

Everyone placed their hands on his hands and said together – “We are with you aaru didu….”

A smile appeared on Aradhana's face and she looked at everyone and said - "So get on with your work." Then she looked at Anay working in front and again a devil smile appeared on her face. Then she said - "You have done a lot." You have troubled me, now it's my turn...

Little Eva again forgot how and what to do, so she went to Aradhana and asked again - "Aru Didu, we have forgotten what to do, tell me once more...

Everyone looked at her with strange eyes. Aradhana again explained something to her and said - "There should be no problem on this. I understand. You all shook your heads and got ready for the mission."

Here Bed Ayu and others were discussing about some meeting. They were connected with Sanjeev ji on phone.

And tell me, we were planning something, today was Sunday so no one had to go anywhere. Bhavin was also sitting near him and was listening and understanding his words because in future he also had to manage his business and future work.

Ansh Yug was sitting at some distance from him, he was doing his homework but he was not feeling like it, after all Anshi and Chhavi had not come today, both of them had gone to their maternal uncle's house. After some time, Yug raised his head and looked around. Looking at him he said - "Bro, I don't feel like hearing anything from you, but I don't feel like being without her Still she  is not that I am missing her….Ansh raised his head and looked at her and said - "You are right, I too don't feel like it and look, she is happy after going there, she didn't even call once to ask how I am, then why should I ask and anyway I am doing it a little...

Then Yug seemed to remember something and said - "Yes anyway, there is her maternal uncle's son Aman. She must be playing with him. Anyway, she doesn't feel like talking to me. She keeps fighting all day long." Is it from me...