Ch 58 - When will Vedu and I get engaged?" and "So much desperation is not a

Now forward,

Ishi and Little Eva were sitting together and talking when their digital watches started vibrating. Both of them started looking at each other's faces simultaneously. Meanwhile, the digital watches of the other girls also started vibrating.

Little Eva quickly controlled it and shared it in a message group - "Meeting" All the girls got out of their respective cars, Anshi and Chhavi together while Aradhana and Shanaya were together. Everyone in the house was asleep, hence Little Eva and Ishita also came out of the house hiding while Little Eva was standing outside the car driver Sohan knew where they had to go, so he took both of them together and left.

After some time, the car of the three of them stopped together in a deserted area and everyone quickly came out of their car. They looked at each other's faces and then Little Eva started walking ahead. She came in front of a cave-like house and greeted everyone. Looked and then pressed a button.

Due to this, the stone was removed from the front and she went inside. Inside there was a very beautiful big hall, there were 3-4 rooms in it.

Two more girls were sitting there, one of whom was Khushi, Little Eva's manager and the other was a very tall and strong-looking girl whose name was "Haley".

Little Eva went and sat on a big sofa-like chair in front. She was not looking like an innocent and cute little Eva at all. Rather, she was looking like the queen of an empire. As soon as she sat down, everyone else also sat on the chairs placed there. Went. ,

Then Little Evi asked Haley in a cold voice - "Haley Abhi, the reason for calling at this time?"

Haley looked at Little Eva and said - "Queen Teja has sent us a notice that he wants to meet you i.e. the Chief aka Queen of "Devil Girls Group".

Little Eva took one look at everyone and said - "So what is there to think about it, cancel his notice and say that we do not want to meet him."

Haley looked at everyone and said - "Okay Queen, there was one more news that I wanted to tell you."

This time Ishi asked - "Then tell me what are the delays."

Haley said - "After a week, Narang has organized a party in which he is also going to come to take the people of the underworld. What to do for that party because from there the invitation has also come to "Devil Girls Group".

This time Little Eva looked at everyone and said - "What would you like to say about this?"

Aradhana said calmly - "Queen, I think we should refuse this party invitation because Rathore Brothers i.e. "The Kings of Hell" are also going to come to this party and that's the same thing. ..

Ishi - "I agree with his words because we should not take this risk right now."

Shanaya and Chhavi also took the lead this time.

So little Eva got up from her place and said - "Okay then we deny this invitation and Haley you reject Teja's notice and tell him that we i.e. Chief aka Queen do not want to meet him....

Haley-"ok queen"

After some time, everyone came out from there wished each other good night and went towards their respective homes.

Next morning,

Rathore Mansion,

Radha and Maya were preparing to eat in the kitchen while Madhuri was busy talking to someone in her room.

Grandmother was worshipping in the temple and Grandfather was reading a newspaper. Ajay, Manmohan and Abhay had gone to the office. Ayu had also gone to the office from there. Yug and Ansh were on leave today. Shanaya was sleeping in her room, perhaps she was very tired. ..