Ch 40 - A Few Years Later "And" Punishment....

Now forward,

A few years passed,

And now Ved Anay Ayu's final year was going on and Bhavin's second year Aradhana had also taken admission in medical college because she wanted to become a doctor.

Ansh, Ishi and Yug, all three were now in 12th..And little Eva Shanaya and Anshi Chhavi, all three were in 11th.

The day was passing and these people were also moving forward slowly. Everyone was busy in their studies, while Ishi also went to dance class and little Eva also went to music class.

Today was Sunday due to which everyone was in the Rathore mansion and were sitting on the side of the garden while Ved, Bhavin and Aayu were busy in their respective work. Ved's face was quite serious at this time and the atmosphere there was also quite warm. ..

Sanjeev ji was also sitting there, looking at Ved's face he said - "Then what have you thought..?"

Without looking at him, Ved said in his heavy voice - "I want that, even if I have to do anything for it...

Sanjeev ji-" Haider is not here right now but his people are spread all around. Caution is needed...

Ved said with an expressionless face – “Whether I am careful or not, they are going to need sympathy….”

Hearing her words, Sanjeev ji smiled softly and caressed her head and said - "I proud of you my son..."

When Vet did not respond to this, Anay said - "What a dad job, we both also do it but he takes all the limelight...

Ayu also supported him and said, "Mamu, he is right, this is wrong with us."

Sanjeev got up and said, "Now brother, the work should also be good for success...

Both shouted together – “Dad/Mamu….”

But he left from there without saying anything. A small smile appeared on Ved's face which was a smile of victory as if he was teasing him.. and Bhavin also started smiling slowly.

So on the same side of the garden, grandmother Radha Maya and Madhuri were sitting there and all the children were playing while Madhuri was looking at them mindlessly, then little Eva's eyes went to the nearby guava tree on which there were big guavas. Had happened...

Little Eva looked at everyone laughing and said - "Look at how many idiots there are, we want them."

When Ishi saw it she said, “Little Hope, if you eat that, you will catch cold….”

But Little Eva was adamant and said, “No, we want that.”

Ansh said to Little Eva – “Little Eva, if you want it, I will get it for you….”

Little Eva said happily - "If you really want to bring it for us, please bring it quickly…."

Anshi, who was listening to all this for a long time, taunted Ansh and said - "Little Eva, he cannot do any work, he is a number one reject and on top of that, he will also get you scolded by Ved Bhai...

Little Eva started looking at Ansh with her eyes wide as if she was asking - "Are you really going to make us scold Veedu..?

Then Ansh said angrily - "Oh again this black cat interrupted me, now what should I do, whenever I go to do something good, I don't know why it starts getting angry...

This time Chhavi said – “Ansh, why do you speak so much, doesn’t your mouth hurt…?”

Now Yug too was not going to stay behind, he also said - "Well, speaking too much hurts your mouth, then your mouth should have been broken...