ch 50 - Ved's anger" and "Vedu from our cute-cutes....

Now forward

Little Eva gave a big and cute smile to everyone as soon as she finished the song…

But how can one hide anything from Ved's chilling eyes? He started moving towards Little Eva with his stern face, then suddenly Little Eva became unconscious but before she could fall, Ved held her in his arms. Everyone was surprised and started looking in that direction.

Ved quickly picked up Little Eva in his lap and went inside with her. Now everyone started making noise outside on the ground. The guards were trying to silence them. Everyone else ran after Ved. Ved took Little Eva into a room. Laid down.

And Aradhana quickly came to him and started checking him….

So the same Veda was looking at Little Eva with his stern face….

Then Aradhana said - "Brother, I think someone has given a sleeping pill to little Eva and that too in Extrados."

Ved looked at everyone angrily, especially Lara, who had done it right there. He quickly clarified and said - "I am sorry boss, but I have not seen Ma'am eating or drinking any such thing. Yes, some time back, Ma'am did." I drank juice...

Hukum Rani Sa and Hukum Sa were sitting there, while Hukum Rani Sa and Ishita's eyes were watering, Bhavin was also standing and looking at little Eva.

He was also very angry at this time, then Ved, looking at Vishwas, said in his harsh voice - "Bring him.."

Vishwas said ok boss and left from there, after some time he came there with a girl. Madhuri was surprised to see that girl, there was sweat on her face and she stood back.

Ved looked at them with his cold eyes and everyone came out to walk out Ved was angrily looking at the girl who was now sitting at his feet and then suddenly Ved caught hold of that girl's hair. He looked up and said, "What did you give him?"

Seeing Ved doing this with a girl, Manmohan Ji said angrily - "Don't you have the manners to talk to a woman? Why would she do this?"

Ved did not respond to their words, while his grandparents were also watching in tension because they were seeing Ved doing this with a girl in front of them for the first time, although Anay Ayu and Bhavin also got angry seeing that girl. And not even once was he saying anything about saving her...”

The girl cried and said, "I didn't give them anything, I just got that glass to give them, I don't know what was in it."

Then Shanaya seemed to remember something and said - "Yes yes, I remembered that at that time little Eva was thirsty when this girl had brought juice for her...

Now Ayu came forward and holding her hair said - "Why did you tell me?"

That girl was still crying, when Ayu slapped her hard and the girl fell there, blood started coming from her mouth. Everyone else was looking at the two brothers in fear, who were very angry right now.

The girl put her hand on her face and said in fear - "Sir... I don't know. Some people came and asked me to give this. I didn't even know what was in it or not."

Ved held her hair and pushed her face hard against the wall. Everyone else was surprised to see her face. Ved dragged the girl to the side and did not allow anyone else to come.

So Ved's guard stopped him….

Ayu, Anay and Bhavin also came behind.

Ved had hit the girl's face on the wall with such force that even her jaw was broken. The girl was now crying even louder and begging to be spared, but Ved's face seemed to be filled with anger. He took out a gun from his waist and hit the girl in the hand. ,