ch 33 - Your princess is my Kohinoor" and "The God of Death Vedant Rathore...

Now forward,

Bhavin was standing at his place and still looking in the same direction, then all the girls came running towards him. Shanaya was crying out of fear. She shook Bhavin's hand and said - "Bhaavi, where did they take little Eva and Ishi?" ..

Bhavin looked at everyone and then hugged Shanaya and said - "Nothing will happen Shanu, everything will be fine, let's go inside."

Saying this he took everyone inside and went away….

After some time, everyone came and sat in front and there were lines of tension on everyone's face whereas Ved Ayu's face was very cold but there was no other emotion on his face. Anay was also sitting in the same way.

Hukum Sa did not tell anything to Hukum Rani Sa because her health was already bad and if she had known about this, her health would have worsened even more, hence this thing was not told to her.

Looking at everyone, Hukum Sa said to Ved - "So what have you thought? We are absolutely sure that this work must have been done by Balwant."

But suddenly as if something disturbed him, he looked at Veda and this time said in a slightly angry tone - "You already knew what this meant...

Ved looked at them and said with the same face - "What do you think..??Hukum Sa did not say anything but his face was telling everything that he was very angry with Ved at this time. After some silence he said - "We did not expect this from you. You know that they are thirsty for Hope's blood." Still you let them go...

After listening to them, the expression on Ved's face changed and then Ayu looked at him and said - "Don't worry, nothing will happen to him and if anything happens now, it will be his death...

But he was not looking happy at his words, then Ved said in his heavy voice - "I don't think you need to think so much because your princess is my Kohinoor and I know very well how and when to keep her safe." The rest is to be done, I can't even give hell to those who have tried to touch herI will let it happen...After listening to her, Hukum Sa started looking at her face, after some time he again said with regret, but where will you find both of them….

Hearing his words, suddenly Aayu and Ved had big devil smiles on their faces and everyone else was looking at them with shocked and troubled eyes.

In the same deserted place,

Those people had made Little Eva and Ishita lie down on the ground. There was a small house which was very dirty and on the ground below, they had made Little Eva and Ishita lie down.

Both of them were unconscious. After some time, Ishi's body slowly started moving and she slowly opened her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, she looked around for a while and suddenly she remembered that someone had caught both of them. Then suddenly he started remembering some vague things and he looked next to him where Little Eva She was lying unconscious.Ishi was completely frightened and did not understand what to do. After thinking for some time, she touched little Eva's face with her light hands and said softly - "Little Hope, Hope, open your eyes, Hope…."

While saying this, tears started coming out of her eyes but because she was smarter than Little Eva, she knew that if she cried, Little Eva would also start crying, so she kept herself strong.

Due to his shaking, Little Eva slowly opened her eyes and started looking around, then she remembered how those people kidnapped her and suddenly some vague memories started coming in front of her, of some people catching her and taking her away. Little Eva suddenly remembered this, tying him up and leaving him in a dark room. She started trembling and crying, seeing her like this, Ishi quickly hugged her.Ishi wiped her tears and caressing Little Hope's head she said - "Little Hope, nothing will happen, nothing will happen, see Ishu Didu in front of you, she will not let anything happen to you...

Ishi was not much older than Little Eva but still she loved her very much. She was also much younger at this time but she always treated Little Eva like a mother and she loved her more than life itself. Even a scratch from Little Eva would make her cry and this was the reason for Even in this situation, she was just trying to handle him.Little Eva looked at Ishi with her red eyes and said - "Ishu Didu, these are the same dirty people who sent Chhote Baba Hukum and Chhoti Maa Sa to God. These people are very bad, they will  send us  also to the same place but we have to go to Veedu." Have to go near...

While explaining to her, Ishita said, "Nothing like this will happen, Little Hope, everything will be fine, see, Veda and Ayu will save us and then Baba Hukum is also there."

But the truth was that she was also missing her parents, after all, she too was a small girl, she was not very old, then suddenly the door of that house opened and some people were inside, behind them Balwant was blowing his moustache. Came inside giving a warning….

Seeing him coming in, both the sisters sat clinging to each other, then Balwant said laughingly - "It was good to see you two princesses here. What a life it is for both of you girls to leave such a big palace of your own and live in someone else's house." Is....

Little Eva looked at him angrily and said - "Dirty uncle, you keep quiet, this is our house...

Looking at her, Balwant said - "Okay, you will have a fight with me…."

Having said this, he tried to hold little Eva's hands but before he could do so, Ishi bit his hands.

And Balwant quickly pulled his hands back and then he looked towards his special man.

And he moved forward and slapped Ishi hard on the cheek and with that Ishi fell down and blood started coming out of her mouth.

And seeing this, little Eva got scared and started screaming. She quickly went to Ishi and tried to lift her up. Along with this, she was also crying.

And Ishi was also crying, then she wiped her tears and quickly said to Little Eva – “Little Hope, don’t cry….”

Hearing her words, Little Eva started crying even louder and then she said – “Issue Didu is hurting you a lot and it has hit you hard, now you see….”

Having said this, he picked up a stone lying near him and threw it at the person in front of him, but unfortunately, instead of hitting that person, it hit Balwant's nose and a little bleeding also started.

Seeing this, Balwant got very angry and then while moving towards little Eva and trying to kill her, he said - "You little girl, you have so much courage, you should raise your hand to the root of it."

Having said this, as soon as he wanted to raise his hand on Little Eva, two strong hands caught hold of his hand.

And then a heavy and extremely dangerous voice came to everyone's ears - "Why are you in such a hurry with your death?"

And with this the gun fired there and two of Balwant's men were killed there.

Everyone was surprised and little Eva and Ishi, who had closed their eyes, quickly opened their eyes and a glow of happiness ran in their eyes.

Both of them happily said - "Ayu..."

Little Eva-"Vedu

And everyone started looking towards them with surprise where Rathore Brothers were standing and with them Anay and Vishal….

Looking at him, Balwant asked with surprise - "Oh boy, who are you and what are you doing here..??"

Her man wanted to say something but after seeing everyone he became silent….

Hearing his words, a mysterious smile appeared on Ved's face but then his face became cold and he said in a harsh voice - "I am the king of death and your death is Vedant Rathore..."

Now it seemed as if Balwant understood something and his face turned red with anger...

So what do you think will happen next…??