ch 26 - Our idiot Vedu....

Now forward,

In Veda's car,Little Eva was in Ved's lap and she was clinging to his chest. Like a baby monkey, Ved was busy in  his work. He still had an iPad in his hands with which he was working. His face was also very serious and stern. Looking at him It seemed as if he was working on some serious issue, Little Eva said softly She raised her head and looked at Ved's face but seeing his serious and stern face, she immediately lowered her head and again entered into his chest like a baby monkey.
Ved typed a message on his phone - "Kill her", and sent it. Some reply came from the front, seeing which a devil smile came on Ved's face. Then he kept his iPad aside and looked at Little Eva's face. Put....

Her small face was looking swollen at this time. Maybe it was because of the slap. Ved's hand marks were printed on her milk-white cheeks. Ved gently caressed her cheeks and bent down and kissed her cheeks gently. After some time they had reached Ved's villa.

The driver quickly opened the door for Ved and Ved slowly got out of the car carrying his doll. Little Eva was still clinging to him and she was not making any movement….

Ved directly took her to his room, he locked the room from inside and made Little Eva sit on the bed, then he sat on the chair in front of her. Little Eva was sitting with her small and cute face down due to crying. It was completely red and the rest was due to the slap….

Ved held her face with his hands and lifted it up and looking at her  said – “Now tell me what you were saying, I am listening….”

Little Eva looked at Veda angrily and said with her mouth full - "We will not talk to you, dirty Veda, you hit us, you are very bad, we will not talk to you. Look how our cheeks are swollen and now we are not even good." It will take...

Ved looked at her staring at her. This girl was still worried that she would not look good. Looking at her, Ved said in his heavy voice - "Yes Mara because I don't like stubbornness and rudeness...

Little Eva looked at Ved and made her innocent face even more innocent. She looked at Ved and said - "But Ved, please let us go and we will all go, we will not do any mischief there, just a little." We will roam around a bit and then you will stay with us.

Ved was now getting very angry. Why was this girl not ready to accept? Perhaps this was the result of his pampering due to which she had become even more stubborn. He again said in his harsh voice - "angel I said no."   no more stubbornness understand...

Now little Eva also got very angry so she also shouted - "No I have to go Vedu  please..."

Ved again said – “I said no….”

Little Eva sobbed again and said - "You don't listen to anything we say, see one day we will leave you and go far away and will never come back to you again and then we will stay with Baba Hukum, see you...

Ved, who was already rubbing his head in distress after seeing her stubbornness and crying, suddenly stopped his hands after listening to her. Was this girl saying that she would leave him and go away….

Ved looked at the girl angrily. Did she think that she could leave him? He was very angry. After all, how could she even say such a thing? He got up in anger and caught hold of Little Eva's face. .

Then he pressed her face and said – “angel you can never  do  it understand….”

Seeing Ved so angry, suddenly Little Eva got scared and she was also feeling a lot of pain on her face. Then she also looked at Ved who was looking at her as if she  asking whether he understood  or not what I was saying. Little Eva slowly  She  shook her small head and said with certainty - "yes I understood..."

Ved left him and sat at his place. He was rubbing his head. After all, how did this girl dare to say such a big thing. Little Eva quickly climbed into his lap and hid herself. Ved Started caressing her head and was also calming himself….

After some time, Little Eva said softly-" Will you give us your phone..??

Ved raised it above his head and asked, “And what is that for?”

The little youth replied innocently and in a cute voice – “Because we have to talk to Baba Hukum, we will tell him about you that you killed us….”

Ved did not say anything and gave his phone in front of her, then she softly said to Shanti – “Take this and tell me the data….”

Little Eva glared at him and said, “You hit me too, you dirty Vedu

Ved didn't say anything as if it didn't matter to him and this was also true, he didn't care about anything.

Then he saw that little Eva was coming down from his lap, he again made her sit in his lap and said - "And where are you going..??"

Little Eva looked at him as if she were looking at a madman, then she hit her small hand on her head and said - "Hey our idiot Vedu we are going to complain about you to Baba Hukum, so will you speak ill of you in front of him?" Will feel bad and our Baba Hukum says that one should speak ill of another They don't, that's why we are going behind the scenes, you understand...Saying this, she got down from his lap and went behind the curtain. But look, she set it nicely and then sat behind him. Ved was looking at her as if he had seen the wonder of the world. If this is a girl, then some more small things, Grandma. Like Amma used to do, he shook his head and kept looking there.

Little Eva had already unlocked the phone, then she dialed the call to Hukum Sa. On the other hand, Hukum Sa was sitting and talking to someone, when his phone rang, he saw that Ved's call was coming. He picked up the call - "Hello."

Little Ivan quickly said – “Hello Baba Hukum….”

Hukum Sa stood up from his place and said lovingly - "Hey Hope son, how are you child? How is your health now?"

Little Eva replied innocently – “We were fine Baba Hukum but then Vedu slapped us….”

After that, there was a shock like a spade. Did Ved hit his flower-like daughter whom he was never afraid of? Did he give the wisdom of his daughter in the hands of the wrong man? No, he was a very good boy and took great care of her. He used to think that there must be something going on, that's why Ved killed him.

When he asked lovingly, Little Eva told him the whole thing. Now he understood what actually happened there. When he asked Ved to give the phone, Little Eva became happy. She felt that now her Baba Hukum will punish Ved. .

She slowly gave the phone to Ved and said - "Now you will get punishment, see, after saying this, she gave the phone in Ved's hands and herself sat on his lap...

Ved took one look at him and then put his phone to his ear.