Chapter 77

The dormitory supervisor outside had already fled without a trace.

Jiang Luo stood up with a stern face, draping the bathrobe over himself and tying it securely. The threat Chi You had just uttered echoed incessantly in his ears.

"Satisfy my desire, or I will kill you."

Chi You left him with only two choices.

Either share a bed with him or be killed by him.

But who in the world would listen to him?

Jiang Luo looked up, noticing the stone heart and a Yuan Tian pearl deliberately placed on the coffee table above. These items were glaringly obvious and straightforward.

Jiang Luo's mood worsened even further.

He had specifically used these items as bait, setting up numerous traps around them. If Chi You dared to approach, these traps could at least cost him half his life. Yet, these items were placed right in front of him, and Chi You hadn't even bothered to take them?

Not even a glance?

Jiang Luo's heart sank to the bottom.

Whether Chi You didn't see them or saw them but wasn't interested, it signified an ominous omen—that his desire for Jiang Luo had grown so intense that he ignored these objects.

This was very bad, extremely bad.

The demon's desire was so swift and uncompromising, as if satisfying his desire was even more important to him than his own soul and heart. Jiang Luo's eyelids twitched, wishing he could grab Chi You by the collar and give him a severe beating.

Jiang Luo tormented Chi You throughout the night, inflicting eighteen deaths on the demon, to the point where Jiang Luo even grew tired of the game. He saved the most painful methods of death, deciding to use them to retaliate in a way that would leave a lasting impression on the demon.

No one had anticipated that Chi You would... react to him in such a situation.

Jiang Luo had noticed Chi You's gradual recovery, but in his original plan, Chi You would be lured by the Yuan Tian pearl and the stone heart, falling into the traps and facing the consequences. However, unexpectedly, the bait the demon ultimately focused on turned out to be Jiang Luo himself.

A surge of frustration built up in his heart, and after holding it in for a long time, Jiang Luo still cursed softly: "Damn."

He covered the items on the coffee table, entered the bathroom with a gloomy face, and washed away any place on his body that Chi You had touched. When he emerged from the bathroom, however, he saw the room filled with people crowded together.

Jiang Luo uttered, "......"

Everyone who was supposed to arrive had arrived.

Seylor and a few others still looked as if they had just crawled out of bed, wearing pajamas and with hair as messy as a bird's nest. The Director and several other school teachers were sitting on the sofa, while Ye Xun and his group stood around it. More than a dozen people squeezed into a single apartment, instantly making the space feel cramped and the atmosphere silently oppressive.

Director Xu sat in the center of the sofa, his face stern, hands on his cane. Whether it was him or the others, their expressions were not good—especially after seeing the mess in the room.

Broken items scattered everywhere, glass and porcelain shards all around, with specks of blood on the walls, the floor, and even a few drops on the rug beside the bathroom door.