Chapter 101

His soul felt enveloped by shivers in an instant, the nerves stimulated to instant tension.

In that brief moment, the demon's mind blanked out for a second, quickly making a fool of himself.

The air in the room became silent.

The demon's complexion turned an ugly shade of greenish-black. Jiang Luo shivered from the cold, waking up from his daze, and when he realized what had happened, he looked at Chi You incredulously, his gaze gradually becoming strange.

Soon, Jiang Luo burst out laughing.

The black-haired young man, whose face was originally flushed, turned pale because of the pain he experienced upon entry, but now turned rosy again from laughter.

"You actually... pfft, hahaha."

After laughing, Jiang Luo slowly retracted his smile, his delicate eyebrows and eyes revealing undisguised impatience, mockery leaking out at the corners of his crimson lips, "Are you up to it? If not, get out and find someone else to take your place."

"Find someone else?"

His words had barely fallen when the demon recovered.

Jiang Luo grunted, involuntarily gripping the bedsheet beneath him, swallowing the remaining sounds in time.

"Whom do you want to replace?" The demon's face remained expressionless as he grabbed Jiang Luo's arm, the fierceness and sinister twist in his features no longer hidden. He suddenly smiled softly, a dangerous light dancing at the corner of his lips in the dim shadows, "Of course I am up to it."

"..."

The wind howled outside the window, violently slapping against it.

Jiang Luo arched his neck sharply, like a dying swan.

Chi You kissed Jiang Luo's neck.

The fire inside Jiang Luo reignited, burning him so hotly that he felt as though he was boiling from the inside out. Heat spewed from his breath, his lips moist, his face as beautiful and decaying as if veiled in mist.

As if intentionally retaliating, the demon's movements always just missed the mark, like scratching an itch through a boot.

It seemed like a deliberate attempt to upset Jiang Luo.

Between struggles of reason, Jiang Luo still mocked in his heart, what if it wasn't intentional, but Chi You's skills were indeed that poor?

Pfft.

He could never have imagined that Chi You would actually...

Hahaha, Jiang Luo found it laughable each time he thought about it.

But indeed, it was torture.

Jiang Luo breathed heavily, suddenly exerting force to turn over, fiercely pressing Chi You beneath him.

His eyes held an excessively burning rage and an unsatisfied irritability. The young man, now turning the tables, grabbed Chi You's hair, and even at this moment, he still managed to raise the corners of his eyes, disdainfully challenging, "Your skills are too poor, teacher, let this student teach you properly."

The evil spirit raised his eyebrows, his gaze lingering thickly over Jiang Luo's body. This perspective was excellent, and surprisingly, the evil spirit complied with Jiang Luo's words, slowly relaxing himself, lying on the bed watching the black-haired youth on top of him.

Jiang Luo ignored the evil spirit's gaze, which measured him inch by inch, relaxing his wrists, stretching his body.

Slender, fair-skinned, with tight and lean muscles, this posture laid bare his beautiful scenery without reservation.