Chapter 140

Today is a day with brilliant sunshine.

Jiang Luo lazily pulled a chair to sit in front of the door, slouched in the chair against the wall, basking in the sun just like the old man next door.

The radiant golden sunlight fell on his face, and Jiang Luo's pupils seemed dyed in gold. His black hair, scattered and piled up behind his head, had a few strands flying in the static electricity, turning into a golden hue under the sunlight.

The chilly winter air entered through his nostrils. This season was always dry, causing lips to crack easily and skin to peel. Jiang Luo, however, was fine. His face radiated vitality, despite the winter harshness. He licked his lips, slightly dry but manageable. He had no intention of getting up to fetch a glass of water; he remained motionless.

The afterglow of a spring dream left people lazy and drowsy, yawning endlessly.

What was better this time than the last was that there was no need for cleanup afterward. The pleasure on a spiritual level didn't equate to physical dirt. Jiang Luo squinted his eyes; unfortunately, the evil spirit, perhaps due to being particularly vigorous in his dreams last night, surprisingly didn't give Jiang Luo the chance to mock him.

Jiang Luo had already decided. If using the methods of the evil spirit in his dreams proved effective, he would act colder day by day until ruthlessly turning hostile after seven days. The expression on Chi You's face would be quite amusing.

Thinking about this, Jiang Luo couldn't help but bend over, stifling laughter with his shoulders shaking. But in the midst of laughter, Jiang Luo began to idle and daydream again.

The words of the evil spirit flashed in his mind.

"I really want to solidify our lover identity."

The evil spirit forcefully clashed while cold, corpse-like fingers inserted firmly into Jiang Luo's fingers, carrying the scent of sweat and desire, inexplicably saying, "You're right; I like you, Jiang Luo."

He admitted it.

"Too bad."

"From now on, every inch of your skin, every drop of blood."

"Belongs to me."

The warm winter sun made people drowsy.

Jiang Luo snapped out of it, clicking his tongue involuntarily.

Given the pleasure from last night, Jiang Luo was too lazy to argue with Chi You about those words.

Yours?

Dream on.

Jiang Luo's gaze shifted to the potted plant, and his mind suddenly recalled Chi You liking him.

He furrowed his brow, massaged his temples, feeling suddenly annoyed.

Never mind whether Chi You liked him or not; Jiang Luo had to repay the remaining three times he was killed first.

The time basking in the sun passed quickly. At ten o'clock, a child came to find Jiang Luo, "Senior Brother, Master Weihi invites you to Little Spring Pond."

Compared to yesterday, Jiang Luo was prepared to change into clean clothes today. He picked up his things and followed the child towards Little Spring Pond.

Upon arrival, Master Weihi Weihe and the Chosen One were already waiting by the pond.

Jiang Luo greeted them, "Master Weihi, Chosen One."

The Chosen One smiled and nodded, "You seem in good spirits today."

Jiang Luo chuckled lightly, "After soaking in the holy water, I feel much better both physically and mentally."