Chapter 86

Jiang Luo's expression suddenly became somewhat bizarre.

In the eyes of the evil spirit, it was a mix of fear and rage. The young man with black hair must have been harboring a bellyful of anger, unaware that Jiang Luo was merely holding back his laughter.

Not knowing the reality of the situation yet coming forward to mock others, Jiang Luo found Chi You amusing.

So much so that Jiang Luo was eager to take a leap into the tiger's mouth.

He raised an eyebrow, and his narrow eyes swept over the first mate with a smile that wasn't quite a smile, as if coated in a honeyed veneer, "Is that so?"

Within the drawing box, he lightly touched the card in the palm of his hand, smirking playfully, "First mate, do you want me to pick this one?"

The surface of the card was smooth, with no discernible embossment. But Jiang Luo didn't believe that Chi You would be so kind as to specifically give him the master card he wanted.

On the contrary, Chi You was clearly there to deliberately disturb him, to trouble him.

Just like the cup with the 'love potion' in it from before, how could Jiang Luo possibly fall for Chi You's scheme again.

The evil spirit's pure white mask was split into two under the night sky and the light, looking even somewhat silently terrifying. He chuckled lightly, "Trust me, the card in my hand is the one you want."

His tone was teasing, "The card in the guest's hand, it's quite rare."

Jiang Luo scrutinized the evil spirit's every expression.

With a composed smile, the evil spirit's deep eyes sparkled with interest. The card in his palm continued to draw circles on Jiang Luo's skin, appearing careless yet seemingly certain of Jiang Luo's choice.

Suddenly, Jiang Luo smiled, his finger in the drawing box moving forward proactively, ambiguously sliding over the evil spirit's glove. Jiang Luo winked at him, "First Mate, sir, I always feel you're up to no good."

Since the evil spirit could tease Jiang Luo, why couldn't Jiang Luo tease back?

Suppressing the evil spirit felt great, of course, on the premise that this evil spirit had lost the ability to devour Jiang Luo.

Ge Zhu patiently waited beside them, and the waiter's expression didn't show any discrepancy. Because on the surface, no one would think their hands inside the drawing box were already entangled.

The evil spirit hooked Jiang Luo's finger, merely holding hands, yet there was an endless itchiness, like an unbreakable connection, invisible threads binding these two pairs of similarly slender and well-jointed hands.

The man's deep blue eyes flickered with a hidden fire, "I suddenly regret it."

The card slid to Jiang Luo's fingertips, its sharp edge lightly touching the plump pads of the young man's fingers, leaving a fleeting red mark.

The evil spirit touched the card Jiang Luo had drawn.

With profound meaning, the evil spirit said, "Perhaps letting you draw this card is also a good outcome."

Hearing this, Jiang Luo suddenly hesitated.

He looked at the evil spirit's inscrutable smile, beginning to doubt if this was another trap by Chi You.

He had drawn the master card, and Chi You's purpose in saying this might just be to confuse him, handing him a slave card. But it's also possible that he indeed drew the slave card, and the evil spirit gave him the master card.