Chapter 180

Amusement flickered in Jiang Luo's heart, yet his brows furrowed as he tried to bypass Chi You and head out.

In an instant, Chi You forcefully pinned him against the wall.

The handsome specter loomed over him, enveloping the black-haired youth in his shadow. Chi You hooked the hair tie securing Jiang Luo's hair, giving it a gentle tug, causing it to snap. Black strands cascaded down his shoulders.

With hair strands draping over Jiang Luo's eyes, reddened by the heated atmosphere, and falling onto his ears and collarbone, the ominous figure spoke, "You haven't given me an answer yet."

Jiang Luo coldly replied, "How did I become hot and cold with you?"

Every move Jiang Luo made seemed magnified in Chi You's eyes-impatience, restraint, indifference, each frame passing like slow-motion scenes in a movie. Chi You casually lifted a strand of his hair, and Jiang Luo suddenly frowned, softly hissing, "You're hurting me."

It was a reprimand laced with dissatisfaction. However, as the words left his lips, they seemed coated in a layer of sugary sweetness. Instead of releasing his grip, Chi You coiled two rounds of Jiang Luo's hair.

"Did your hair get shorter?" Chi You nonchalantly asked, "Or is it just my imagination?"

But he was certain; Jiang Luo's hair had indeed shortened.

Enduring the silence, Jiang Luo uncharacteristically didn't retaliate. Chi You, far from being deterred, continued his fervor. Releasing Jiang Luo's hair when he saw a slight relaxation in his expression, Chi You then seized his waist, lifting Jiang Luo off the ground.

Instinctively, Jiang Luo hooked his legs around him, hands gripping Chi You's shoulders. It was only after doing all this that he realized how childishly he had acted, resembling a three-year-old rather than anything remotely cool.

The specter's grip was akin to a branding iron, forcefully grinding against Jiang Luo's bones, waves of pain pulsating. Jiang Luo had to exert force, clinging to him, to alleviate the vice-like pressure of the ominous figure's fingers. His eyes narrowed, a sly smile briefly crossing his face.

"Let go," Jiang Luo demanded.

The ominous figure replied, "Tell me the reason for your hot and cold treatment, and I'll release you."

He lifted Jiang Luo's thigh, pressing him against the wall. The human's two long legs dangled through his arms, conspicuously spanning the air.

Jiang Luo's expression soured. "You won't let go, huh?"

The ominous figure chuckled without uttering a word.

Jiang Luo's expression slowly transformed. His lips curled suddenly, showcasing ample charm on his beautiful face. Cupping the ominous figure's hand, their foreheads touched, and his slender phoenix eyes subtly raised, holding sweetness and affection within, like a seductive and enchanting spirit.

"Have I ever been hot for you before?" Jiang Luo's lips parted, emitting warmth, "Have I ever been this hot before?"

The ominous figure held him firmly, eyes unwaveringly fixed on him.

Jiang Luo's lips were tinged with sweat, momentarily sticking together and quickly parting when they touched. Each fleeting moment reminded Chi You of the sensation, warmth, and taste when he had kissed Jiang Luo.

His palm tightened incessantly.

Almost leaving fingerprints on Jiang Luo's body.

Jiang Luo's actions alone could ignite Chi You's desire, let alone the effects that followed. Jiang Luo was well aware of Chi You's reactions, finding joy, excitement, and a subtle satisfaction in them. He had sensed his own peculiar psychological changes but had no inclination to explore the underlying reasons.