[2]

another first day.

[jist of caroline's aesthetic]

CAROLINE

PRESENT DAY - FRESHMAN YEAR

His annoying voice awoke me once again. I wasn't even taken aback when I felt the sheets being tugged. This was how he woke me up daily. Since the fifth grade.

"GIRL THIS IS OUR FIRST DAY AS FRESHMEN!!!! SO GET YOUR ASS UP!!" he scolded while rummaging through my drawers. He pulled out a white long sleeve and grabbed a pair of faded blue denim high waisted jeans. "I will pack your bag and you lady start showering!!" he yelled in glee.

I was excited for sure but definitely not as much as him. Freshmen meant that we were one step closer to adulthood. And adulthood wasn't my cup of tea. However I watched Liam scurry around searching for my books, creating a mess and smiled. "HEY! Don't even think of—"

"Making a mess I know!!! God you and your neatness..." he rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out to me. Little idiot. I got up and left for the bathroom. I guess this was it. Freshmen year. Ninth grade. So many things had changed but yet so many hadn't. The one thing that never changed was my stupid best friend. Of course most of our friends were still with us. Meghan, Josh, Claire, Susan, Nic, John and my biggest enemy, Savannah. Yes. Unfortunately for me, that bitch still was in school. And in my class too.

Exiting my thoughts I was brought back to reality by the continuous rapping on the door. "YOU HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED HAVE YOU???" he yelled from the other side of the room. I opened the door and smiled sheepishly. "Come on! Ugh I have to do everything for you!!" he whined and then applied the paste on my brush and began brushing my teeth.

See this is why best friends are important. Being around Li was the easiest thing in the world for me. It was like I was a one year old child and he was my elder brother.

"Spit" he commanded and I spat into the sink and then he rinsed my mouth. "Now can you at least go and shower? Or do you want me to see your naked body and scrub you—-" he smirked and I quickly pushed him out of the bathroom.

"PERVERT!" I slammed the door in his face and locked it. His laughs from my bedroom were audible and it made me even more annoyed. But now wasn't the time to be annoyed. Today would be a good day. I had to make it a good day!

LIAM

After all the morning drama I finally got her out of the house. This girl would eventually be the death of me and I knew it. Of course we didn't have time for breakfast since Miss Lazy had to get on my nerves. We began our usual race to the bus stop like usual. Today the winner was me.