zolarian

I chose a knee length tight black dress that showed off my cleavage for my meeting with Valerian. I figured he liked black clothes since the outfit he picked for tomorrows celebration was black.

When he came to retrieve me from my room his grey eyes went dark and his pointed ears angled back. I could tell he was looking at me lustfully. He extended his hand for me to take it and i took it so he could lead me to his room. When we entered the first thing I noticed was the table. It was covered in many different foods. There were 3 different kinds of meats that I could see,some vegetables and a tray of the fruits that I liked. The room was dim and candles were lit on the table to make the room more romantic.

"I thought you said this was casual?" I turned to him with eyebrows raised.

He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it so gently that chills went down my spine. He tilted his head, his warm black hair swaying to the side. He pondered his answer for a minute but chose not to respond.
He simply led me to the floor table and sat me down across from him. In front of the table we were sitting at was a large window that looked out into space. I gasped walking up to the window in shock. The view was beautiful. The colors of the galaxies beyond shined brightly and just ahead was his planet. Valerian silently approached me.  "That's my planet Zolar, isn't it beautiful." He exclaimed

"It looks a lot like earth but much larger. So your people would be called Zolarians correct?"I asked.

"Correct." He smiled.

"I'm kinda nervous and excited to see your planet." I said as I made my way back to the table.

"I'm sure you'll love it." He said as he sat down at the table. His loose button up shirt that he wore had the top buttons undone for style exposing his broad chest. As he leaned down over the table to grab his food I could see down it and caught a glimpse of his abs. Just as he was about to grab some more vegetables for his plate he looked up to find me staring down his shirt. His pointed ears went back.

"The men of your species must have been pretty ugly for you to be admiring me the way you are right now." He purred.

I quickly raised my eyes from looking at his chest. "I'm sorry."I quickly blurted

"It's alright I've been admiring you to little Terran. That's why I invited you to dinner." He murmured softly.

Heat rose to my cheeks and throughout my whole body. Embarrassment filled me as I cursed my body for blushing so easily. Refusing to give in to his flirting any longer i grabbed my food from the variety of options on the table. I took a bite of the meats on my plate. One of the meats tasted like chicken but had the texture of fish and the other meat I put on my plate tasted like deer meat ,it was probably the same kind of meat as the one I had for lunch.

"So what do you like to do during your free time." Valerian asked as he got up to retrieve something.

"I have many hobbies actually. I like going on walks,and swimming,and making jewelry. Im also pretty good at making wall decor to but that's not something I have a lot of practice in. I like partying and drinking as well." I explained

"Usually during my free time I like to walk in the garden and mingle with my people. I also enjoy partying with them when we have celebrations. I enjoy training with the soldiers even though I won't be participating in any wars and I can play many instruments." Valerian shared as he returned to the table with a bottle of something and two glasses. He poured some in my glass and handed it to me.
"This is the wine that will be served at the party tomorrow it's very sweet and very potent." He explained.

I raised the glass to my mouth and sipped it. It was very sweet and tasted like plums and cherrys. " I like it." I smiled and sipped on the rest of it.

Valerian finished his glass before me and poured himself another. I extended my glass to him so that it could be filled but he gently set my glass down on the table. "Do you not feel it's effects yet." he laughed.
And just as he said that the wine began affecting me. Everything got a bit dizzy and my body became more relaxed. "Nevermind I don't need another glass it kicked in."I giggled

Valerian got up from his spot at the table and walked over to his enormous couch and patted the spot beside him.