dinner and a party

Vivians pov*

"You wouldn't mind if my friends  joined us for dinner tonight would you, I have a lot to discuss with them?" Silas asked me as he took me upstairs.

" I don't mind, I'm not shy or anything I just didn't know how to introduce myself. I'm sure I'll get along with them just fine." I told him.

Silas smirked and ran his hand through his hair.
"You didn't want to tell them what you are to me did you?" Silas teased.

"Actually I've been curious about that..what am I to you? And how does courtship work on your planet?"

Silas paused and thought for a moment to debate his answer.

" It's a lot like human courtship, we have dating and marriage. We don't like having multiple partners though we usually choose one mate. Are you alright with me calling you my girlfriend, or perhaps I should call you my future queen?" Silas explained as he looked intently into my eyes.

Then he leaned in closely to my ear.

"Will you agree to be mine my starlight." He whispered softly and intimately.

A chill went down my spine and my breathing hitched. The urge to escape him vanished completely and all my body wanted to do was give in to him. Suddenly my cheeks filled with heat and I could feel myself becoming flustered.

"Yes." Was all I could blurt out.

His roguishly handsome face beamed with joy as he scooped me into his arms and took me to my bedroom.

Once inside he changed into his original form and sat me down on the bed.
He kneeled before me taking my hand and pressing it against his lips.

"You have no idea how happy you've just made me." He smiled.

Then he pressed gentle kisses all the way up my arm.

"We should celebrate tonight." He mentioned. I could see in his eyes that he was already planning tonight and he was getting lost in thought and excitement.

"Alright I'll be in here till then." I said. Giving him time and privacy to plan.

With that he quickly walked out the room and started giving orders to his servants.

Silas's pov*

After giving orders to my servants to prepare for a small celebration tonight I went to my room where my generals and their doctor was waiting on me.

"So who's the girl." Atlas mused elbowing me and raising his eyebrows.

"Her name is Vivian." I replied smirking deviously.

"How'd you meet her, I thought there was only Zolarians on Zolar." Jasper asked.

Then I told them all the story of how I met her and how she had seduced me and my progress with wooing her now.

" How long has it been since you two got back from Zolar?" Ezra asked.

"Almost a week." I replied.

"Then I'm guessing you wanted to speak with me about her then?" Ezra questioned.

"Yes, i want you to move down from the base and into the mansion to monitor her health, your the only doctor I can trust right now, the public doesn't even know about her yet." I explained.

"You got her pregnant already!!" Atlas yelled in shock.

"Shes not pregnant I'm just preparing for it ahead of time, I don't want to repeat my fathers mistake." I sighed aggervatedly.