Chapter One

Johnathan

The chimes tinkle in the small diner where I work letting us know that either a new customer has come in or one just left. I looked up over my shoulder only registering that the guy sat in my section.

Grabbing my note pad and pen I quickly made my way over to the table."What can I get you sir?" I asked politely.

"Preferably you." no freaking way. I closed my eyes hoping it was just a trick. When I reopened them he was still there. The man looked different but that voice. That fucking voice haunted and taunted me all through high school.

"Would you like anything on the menu, sir?" I gritted my teeth and narrowed my eyes when he smirked. I was about to ask him to leave if he wasn't going to order anything when he opened his mouth. "I'd like the biggest coffee you have and a muffin please."

I quickly wrote down his order."Anything else?" shit! I should not have asked that.

"Well your number would be nice but I have a feeling you might shove that book down my throat if I ask." wise guy. I definitely would have. My bravado waned when I entered the kitchen. Heat climbed my neck and I felt like I swallowed a balloon. I handed the order to Lisa and slid down the fridge trying to gather more courage to serve that..that.. monster out there.

"Hey sweetie are you alright?" Lisa asked daring to look out the window in the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh! Carter Boo! Is that really you?" Lisa squeals and runs out the kitchen. I sighed. Great. Lisa was her usual perky self and I tuned her out. I can't deal with this.

I pick up myself and went to the office, took up my bag and left the diner through the back but not before leaving a note. I had this liberty because Lisa and I owned this diner together. She loved to cook and I loved the business aspect. Building my own thing from the ground up. Like my dad.

I unlocked my apartment tossing my pack somewhere. I had a decent apartment. It wasn't too shabby neither was it very posh. It was kinda in between... more middle class. Immediately I went into the bathroom. A cold shower always makes me feel better. Fifteen minutes later I pulled on some worn jeans... they were tearing at the knees a bit and had some rips along the thigh area and a stretched muscle shirt. Looking myself in the mirror I scoffed a bit.

Average Joe my ass. Carter Lendor can kiss my gorgeous ass now.

I guess I really did grow up. Now I looked like a male model. My muscles weren't overly huge, they were very well defined due to quality time with the gym. My skin tanned nicely thanks to Lisa and her need to go to the beach every Sunday just because we owned a beach house. I let my hair grow out a bit since I graduated college so now it rests just a few inches past my ears. No more buzz cuts. If you didn't know by now then you would know from just seeing my hair. I had that shit styled to perfection. A lot of people mistake me for a woman from behind.

Carter Lendor. I loathe that man. He made High school a living hell for me. God... I need a drink or a few.

I grabbed a bottle of bourbon from the kitchen and plopped down on the couch turning on the stereo. My tunes came on and after a couple of healthy swills from my bottle I started feeling that warm comforting feeling only alcohol could provide. I know what you're thinking. It's been so long man. High school was lifetime ago. The past is the past.

But you see even though Carter Lendor bullied me every day since freshman year I still fell in... serious like for him. He'd say some hurtful comment and his friends would laugh and I'd silently smile on the inside when his own infectious laugh joins them. Every time he pushed me he'd made sure it was full body contact. He usually tackled me and pinned me down. And I would jump on the inside that this beautiful boy was hovering over me. Once he slowly licked his lips while he pinned me down and damn that was jacking off material weeks after. He'd grip my hips bruisingly but it only felt intimate to me. His friends groped me the same way but only when he wasn't around. I guess I was exclusively his when he was around.

I jumped a bit when my buzzer went off and didn't stop. It was an annoying , incessant annoyingly annoying sound. I hate Lisa too. She does shit like this all the time. Just then the chorus to Ain't Nobody Jasmine Thompson's version started and I belted it out swinging open the door to let my bestie without a testie in. at least let me wallow in my own misery with somebody.

I immediately snapped my mouth shut. There on my freaking door step is the living nightmare of my high school days.

I hate carter Lendor with a passion. I wish god would call him home.

To quote one of my favorite bands, "Fuck off and die!" I scream in his face, little spittles flying onto his chest, I'm that short. Eh? Good things, small packages. Thank you Backyard Babies.

A/N

A/N

New story as promised.

Hope you guys like.

Drop some comments and votes.