Chapter Six

Johnathan

"What are you doing here jackass?" I asked grabbing Carter's arm and pulling him off the dance floor.

"A little birdy told me you were going dancing and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity." he smirked checking me out. Although I was flattered Cater checked me out, his eyes lingering on my piercing. I am still going to give Lisa the father of all wedgies. That two timing hoe that I love.

"What opportunity? There will be no opportunities to do anything here. Find your own damn club if you want to dance!" I hissed going to the bar. I signaled the bartender for six shots which I downed before Carter could reach my side.

"Woah! Slow down tiger." Carter chuckled sipping on his scotch. I killed him with my eyes. Or I imagined I did.

I stood by the bar awkwardly. Trying my best not to think about Carter seeing me jack off this morning. While Carter looked at me. A small smile in place as if he knew I was battling my shame.

I sighed. No way was Carter spoiling my night. Slow Down by Selena Gomez started playing and shit that's my jam. I danced out onto the dance floor. When the chorus started I swayed and gyrated like a hooker not a care in the world. My shots were finally kicking in.

I glanced back at the bar only to see Carter stalking towards me. I rolled my eyes and continued dancing. Carter pulled me close just as the intro to Earned it by the Weekend started playing. He spun me around and started moving. And damn the boy could move. He pulled me impossibly closer as he grinds against me. My back flush against his front as his hands held my hips. His hard on against my ass. Shit! I was feeling so horny. I grinded back against him. His hands trailing up and down my sides.

I moaned when his hand brushed over my nipples. I bit my lip and raised my arm holding onto the back of his neck my fingers gripped the hair there. The hill also by the Weekend played and my inner slut raged up. I moaned again when warm lips kissed my neck. Small nips and licks had my cock so hard. God! I really needed a rough ride right now.

I slid down Carter's body slowly and slid back up. Carter spun me around again, shoving one leg between mine and he continued his sweet torture. His hands gripped my ass and massaged. Our sexy dance still ongoing. Wicked Games was mixed. Oh god! I felt as if I would cum when pinched my nipple, shoving his free hand down the back of my pants. The feeling of his cold palm against my bare skin, the pressure of his fingers playing with my nipples and his hot mouth on my neck had me reeling. I grinded harder against Carter's hard on, my dick twitching at the sensation.

"Oh fuck." Carter moaned when I sucked on his neck. Licking up his neck and gently nipping his earlobe. An excited thrill shot through me at the sexy sound. "Let's get out of here before I fuck you right here, right now." Carter whispered and I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards Lisa.

"Lisa I'm heading out with Carter." I rolled my eyes when she smirked. "Jim make sure she reaches home safe or I'll chop off your balls and make a necklace from them." I said turning to Jim who gave me a jerky nod. I glanced down at his crotch and I smirked to myself. Lisa just might not reach home tonight.

"Your place or mine?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yours." he murmured pulling me under his arm and walking us to his car. If I didn't already have a boner I'd get one for his car. A sleek black jaguar. Fuck what was his day job?

We quickly made our way back to my house. Fumbling with the keys I unlocked the door. I rushed into the bathroom stumbling a bit and leaned against the wall trying not to piss all over the floor. My eyes drooped and then nothing but sweet drunken sleep.

A/N

A/N

Gosh! Lmao!

Hope you enjoyed this one!
@I3nor3