Chapter Thirteen

Johnathan

I gotta say though it was pretty fun having Carter around. The spiders and haunted house pranks were awesome!

While he stayed with me for the two weeks he was on vacation, we were really like roommates that shares a bed. He wasn't as annoying but I didn't tell him that. It was actually nice having someone waiting for me when I got home. Carter was really sweet and overall puppy like. We didn't even have any almost sexual experiences since we almost hooked up the night at the club. We'd cuddle all night. Wake up spooning every morning. We had a really nice routine.

And then he had to resume work. Apparently he travels a lot for his job. Carter was like my dream househusband. Wife just seems too feminine for him. Carter was too manly for that.

I hadn't seen him in two weeks and I did kinda missed the little shit. But I'm not telling him that. None of it capische?

I fell into a routine since he's been gone. It was hard falling asleep for a couple of days but I managed with my trusty old friend called sleeping pills.

It was Friday and I was already in bed when someone knocked on my door. Who the fuck dares at this hour?

My heart started beating erratically at the sight of Carter standing on my door step looking worn out. I opened the door and we stood looking at each other.

"Um.. Hi?" I mumbled awkwardly. I mean what am I to say? We didn't have any sort of contact in two weeks and it was like 11 in the night. He looked as if he hadn't slept in days. He was practically dead on his feet.

"Sorry to wake you. I just came in from Spain." well that didn't explain why he was here.

"Don't you live somewhere you ass? It's called a house stupid." I swear I don't mean to always be so harsh with him.

"God I missed that." next thing Carter had me in a bear hug. I awkwardly patted his back.

"Okaay? Well what are you doing at my house you baboon?" I mumbled into his neck because the man just wouldn't let me go, stubborn bastard.

"I did go to my house. I looked around and the place felt empty and cold. You weren't there and there's nowhere else I'd rather be than with you." Carter says quietly. Aww... I swear my heart flipped. Nope. My heart is made of stone. It should not be light enough to flip any where! Stupid organ that I need. Oh my god! I'm still falling for Carter!

"Can I stay with you?" the puppy dog eyes ugh!

"You are such an inconvenience sometimes I swear." I groaned taking his briefcase and shoving it under the dining table. Carter gave me a derpy smile.

"Stop smiling, you look retarded." he pouted. He actually looked adorably tired.

He followed me into my bedroom and stripped off his clothes. He took a shower and I gave him a pair of shorts to wear to bed. I made him a sandwich and we went to sleep.

Carter's quiet snores lulled me. He was out cold the moment he tangled our legs together and snuggled up to me. My mind kept replaying his words earlier about not wanting to be anywhere than with me and my stupid heart did that flippy thing again. It did the same thing back in high school. Ugh! I'm falling for Carter again.

Carter

There literally was no place I'd rather be than right here with Johnathan.

He was so. Everything.

His smile. His eyes. His body. God his body. So sexy. Even his insults turned me on.

I've always loved my job. The travels. Experiencing different cultures. All of it.

But since meeting Johnathan again I've hated my job. I just missed him. I wasn't joking when I said I've been in love with him since high school. I admit I did go about it really fucked up back then. I honestly didn't realize I was hurting him that much.

I'm going to do everything in my power to make him mine once and for all.

I ran my fingers through his hair gently kissing his forehead before borrowing some clothes and going to make breakfast. I came home late last night from Spain and when I stepped into my house I ran out of there so fast. I've never felt so weird in my own home before. I haven't seen my love in two weeks. I'm really starting to hate my job. Though I could slow down with the traveling but not for another six months.

I sighed, making us sandwiches for breakfast. I heard the TV come on so I guess Johnathan was up.

I finished up our food and took it out to the living room.

"Good morning love. Breakfast is served." I say smiling when he rolled his eyes.

"It would have been a great morning but then I saw your face." he mumbled biting into his sandwich. See. I missed this so much. I chuckled and got us some orange juice.

"What are you watching?"

"Pooh bear." I love pooh bear!

"Yea? I love pooh bear! Eyeore's voice just makes me wanna jump off a bridge." I laughed when Eyeore started speaking.

"Your voice makes me wanna light myself on fire and run into moving traffic." he says. He's so mean sometimes. Ok. All the time but I find it endearing.

"So what are your plans for the weekend?" I asked picking up our dirty dishes.

"Certainly nothing with you."

"Definitely with me. You're my date to a wedding!" I exclaimed hugging him from behind.

"Get off me you bitch." he smacked my arm and I pouted at him.

"Pretty please? I'm going to Paris on Wednesday. I can bring you back something." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"You blackmailing little fuck!" gotcha. Johnathan always wanted to go to Paris and get an Eiffel Tower sculpture.

"Fine. But it better be one of the biggest, most expensive one in all of Paris or so help me I will fuck you up and not in a good way." he glared at me.

"Well its a date then. You're a life saver." I kissed his cheek and ducked a swat.

Time to start courting my man in earnest. Time to start the wooing. Wink!

Just one little, itsy bitsy, tiny thing I have to mention but I never seem to find the right time.

Johnathan is so going to murder me when he finds out.

A/N

A/N

Just another.... Chapter that made me smile. Carter's POV yay!