Chapter Nine

Johnathan

This entire week went to hell in a basket.

Carter was at my job, at my home, at the grocery store. Every freaking where I went. When I called him out on his stalking ways he pouted and asked the lady next to us "is it wrong to love someone sooo much that you just wanna be with them every minute of every day? To make sure they're safe and happy? To just love them until they never doubt it?" the woman started crying and practically shoved me into Carter's arms talking about how I'm lucky to have someone like Carter instead of a cheating suit for a husband and I was like, well why don't you take him lady?

"Go away Carter!" I said not even bothering to look up.

"Nope. I'm stuck to you like glue." he says happily biting into his breakfast.

"Don't you have a day job?"

"Yea! But I'm on vacation. I have two more weeks to do nothing but be with you, the man I love." ugh!

"I'm working Carter. Can you at least respect that?" I asked getting frustrated.

"OK? How about a proposal hmm?" god! What could he possibly think up now?

"How about this. I don't bother you at all during work except if it's really important and we spend the nights together. I'll be like your room mate. Your best friend." he was like a happy little puppy. Never have I ever thought I'd want to kick a puppy.. Except now.

I thought about his proposal. My days would once again be Carter free. Usually when I go home its just to sleep. He never said anything about me being awake. And I could get like free labor from him.

"You have a deal Carter. But under the condition that you have to upkeep my place until you go back out to work." I smirked.

"I can be all domestic and shit sweetheart. I already make your breakfast everyday." I'm totally killing him with my eyes.

"Great we have a deal! Now fucking get out of my sight you prick." Carter pouts.

"Your vocabulary is rather colourful."

"Thank you, now get out." I added you annoying little shit under my breath when he stole a kiss and ran out the diner.

"He's like a brunet golden retriever huh?" Lisa asked seemingly amused.

"More like a chihuahua on crack." I muttered smacking her ass and pointing to the kitchen.

"Alright you bastard slave driver!" she marched back into the kitchen flipping me the bird and sticking her tongue out. I mouthed right here while pointing at my crotch. She fake gagged as she fired up the grill.

The day passed quite nicely without Carter breathing down my neck every minute.

"Honey! You're home." god! Can someone stress you out with just the sound of their voice? Because Carter just did.

I ignored his questions about my day just grunting when I needed to. I showered and got ready for bed. Carter was flitting about the place. I was almost asleep when Carter slid beneath my sheets.

"What are you doing asshole?"

"Um.. Going to sleep?"

"This is my bed."

"I'm not sleeping on the floor and your sofa is too small for me."

"Fine! You can sleep in here but if you try anything funny I will hack you into tiny pieces and flush you down the toilet." I muttered tucking the sheets around my body.

The bed shifted. Then shifted again. Carter sighed loudly. Sighed some more.

"Would you fucking go to sleep already?!" I hissed flipping on the bedroom lights.

Carter had a pillow in a death grip and he looked kinda pale.

"Carter? Are you alright?" I asked.

"Y-yea. Just go to sleep. Don't worry about me." I sighed and flipped off the lights and laid down again.

That fucking cat! I'm gonna kill it. Every night at exactly nine he scratches at my window. It's not even my cat. Carter squeaked, jumping up he flipped on his side off the lights. The boy looks as if he's seen a ghost.

"S-sorry" he whispered.

"Carter? Are you ok?" he looked practically green.

"Can't sleep. I keep seeing you standing over me with a machete screaming die! Die!" his eyes went wide as he blushed.

I snicker to myself. Aww.. He's scared.

"Don't worry. I won't hack you up tonight."

"promise?"

"yea, I promise." I tried my hardest to sound serious. Gosh, he's just so adorable.

He sighed in relief and turned back off the lights.

As I laid still fighting to contain my laughter I heard him whisper, "Shit! He said tonight!"

I snorted but covered it with a cough as Carter scooted closer to me and gulped loudly. He's such a baby. Oh I'm gonna have so much fun.

A/N

A/N

@SherylLongridgeDee
@ChristinaPorter
@Bastet_Moon

I'm just having so much fun writing this.

If you like vote or comment.