Chapter Fifteen

Johnathan

What in the fuck?

I'm pretty sure I didn't go to bed with a man. A snoring man. Oh right! I recognize that quiet snore. Carter. I actually gave him permission to use the copy of my keys when he kept waking me at all hours of the night to let him in like a homeless person.

I leaned back into his body and his arms tightened around me. My eyes widened when I felt his dick poking me in the ass. It felt so good.

I pushed my ass back against his hard on and boy is it arousing. His arms tightened further around me and he moaned. I froze when his hand slid slowly up my chest and down my abs sensually.

Oh god yes! His hand shoves it's way into my briefs and he takes hold of me. He starts to stroke me and grinds his cock against my ass and moaned.

Sweet lord!

Rip my briefs apart and take me Carter!

He stroked me in time with his grinding and it took everything in me not to start moaning like a whore. My eyes roll back in my head and I silently gasped when my orgasm hit me unexpectedly. Carter's arm tightens and he grinds harder against me. "oh Johnathan" he moaned. Yay! Carter was having a dirty dream about me!

I felt a wetness on my ass and soft snores in my ear.

Oh god! I feel like a creeper.

I just jumped Carter while he was sleeping.

I felt flushed and hot and so, so sleepy. I yawned trying not to split my mouth open. Snuggling back into Carter's perfect arms I fell asleep.

My eyes snap open.

Oh god what did I do last night?

I dry humped a sleeping person.. That's what.

Hey! Don't judge, any sex starved man would do it ok? So shaddup!

Carter was still asleep. I quietly got out of bed and cleaned myself up. I felt like digging a hole and burying myself.

"Good morning love." I yelped a bit startled.

"Carter don't fucking sneak up on me like that you prick!" I tried to hold a look of contempt and direct it at him but my eyes traveled down his shirtless perfect body and my cheeks heat up. I turned away from him and back to my pancake batter making sure he doesn't see me on the verge of blushing.

"What are you doing today babe?" Carter asks kissing my neck.

"Nothing. And stop kissing me ass wipe."

"Well it's my family's reunion. Remember my mom demanded you come?" Psh! As if I can forget.

"I'm not going to that"

"Well unless you want my mom showing up here you would" is he serious? His mom won't do that.

"Oh yes she will. And she'll bring reinforcement. My Nana May, Aunt Paige, great aunt Joany-" he droned on.

"Ugh! Fine you little bitch! I'll go but remember you owe me big fucking time for this." I hissed throwing some batter at his face. He just swiped it off, licked his fingers and smirked. Some how I feel like I'm going to regret this.

Ok I now get the whole grimace thing Carter's mom was talking about. Not once has he said a word or even smiled since we got in the car. We've now parked and Carter opened my door.

"Are you alright Carter?" I asked getting out and fixing my clothes.

"Yea... Just.. I there's something I have to tell you." he says.