Chapter Eight

Johnathan

I have got to get over all my screaming. Carter was behind me with a stupid smirk.

"Thank you for ruining a good story." I said wishing he would disappear.

"I wanna tell it!" he says excitedly. I groaned.

"Soo.. We were all hot and bothered for each. Seriously I would have destroyed his cute little ass right there on the dance floor." Carter points at me. "When we got to my car I debated whether or not to fuck him in the back seat." his eyes went wide as his voice dropped low. "We arrived at his house and my dick was still hard. He rushed off to the bathroom so I'm thinking he went to freshen up for me. So i laid on his bed waiting. Five minutes passes and I'm like woah! Something is wrong. I go in to check on him and there he is with his junk hanging out. Leaning against the wall. Asleep!" he finished. Lisa was hanging on to every word. Then she looks at me.

"You've just been demoted. You are now a hoe in training." she gives me a disgusted look.

"I thank god I didn't lower my standards last night." I said seriously.

"Hey! I am one gorgeous piece of ass!" Carter defends.

"You're just an annoying ass." I said turning to Carter and snatching my keys from him.

"That's not a nice thing to say to the man that's in love with you." Carter pouts. I swear Lisa just shit herself.

"What! Carter you love Johnathan?" she squealed.

"Utterly and irrevocably in love with him. But he wasn't such a asshole in high school." Carter says. I want to strangle him.

"I know right? But it just adds to the sex appeal." Lisa responds.

"He is down right sexy as hell." Carter chuckled.

"Hello! I'm sitting right here!" I mean my sexy ass is sitting right here.!

"Oh hush you heifer that don't know good cock when you see one." Lisa hissed.

"Suck my big dick." I hissed back.

"Carter's all but panting for it."

"True that." Carter raised his hands like he was praising Jesus.

Fuck this shit. I'm out. I stormed out of the diner fully intending to go home.

"Baby please don't goooo! Baby please don't go, go, go, go. Baby please!" can someone shoot me now? Better yet, hand me the gun. I'd do it myself.

Carter was on his knees singing his little heart out while people stopped and stared as he pointed to me.

"Get away from me you little shit!" I hissed when he took my hand. I ripped my hand away and stomped down the sidewalk to my house.

Peace, sweet peace. My house was in one piece. I laid face down on my bed.

"Sooo about that date?"

I screamed. My heart flipping around in my chest.

"How? How'd you get in my house?" Carter was standing in my room, his lips quirked up.

"Oh? I made a copy your keys." I'm gonna kill him.

"You what? YOU ASSHOLE! GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!"I shouted, jumping off the bed and tackling the annoying little shit.

"Oh god! Stop! You're tickling meee!" huh? I was trying to beat the shit out of him.

I smirked and started tickling him in earnest. I was straddling him as he wiggled and squealed like a pig.

"Did you just pee yourself?" Carter's crotch was wet and soaking my own. His face paled as he turned away from me.

I stood up giving him a hand up as he blushed. Oh my god! I just couldn't contain it. I laughed until tears fell from my eyes. Carter stood fidgeting until I was done.

"You had your laugh. We will never talk about this or even think of it ever again." he gritted out grabbing my face.

"Oh? And why not piss boy?" I smirked.

"I will spank that ass of yours so hard, every time you sit you'll be cursing my name." he said with such a straight face. I started giggling again.

Before I know what was going on Carter had me bent over his lap and a loud SMACK! Reverberates. He did not just spank me!

"You fuck-" SMACK!

"Carter!" SMACK!

"I'm going to-" SMACK!

"Say 'I will never utter a word or even think about this ever again' and I will stop." Carter gritted out.

"I am not going to -"

SMACK!

"Say it!" he hissed, his hand poised for another strike. My ass throbbed. The man had seriously hard hands.

"I will never utter a word or even think about this ever again." I muttered.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." he adds.

"No way! Alright! Alright!" Carter was halfway down on another spank. "cross my heart and hope to die."

SMACK!

"Hey! What was that for?"

"Because your ass is nice and I really enjoyed spanking you." I was left lying on the floor with my mouth open as he goes into the bathroom.

That motherfucker!

A/N

I can't even! Lmao!

I can't believe I wrote this!

Hehehehehe!

@voodoo_child
@I3nor3
@Zeebmo
@125Whitney
@Bastet_Moon
@SherylLongridgeDee
@Kimbosbest25
@XavierPettus
@Rugby2015
@rubera11
@AdeyemiHamilton
@13GabrieL13
@cook0000
mention a user