Chapter Fourteen

Johnathan

I'm going to fuck him up. I'm going to murderlize him. That fucking conniving little prick. Just a small wedding Johnathan.
Nothing too big.

"It's my sister's wedding and if you could do me one tiny, tiiinnny favor. Pretend to be my boyfriend? Please? I told my family I had one and my mom RSVed a plus one for me and I didn't have anybody to ask to come with me." Carter says quickly. A hopeful smile on his face.

"You fucking prick!" I grabbed Carter's arm and pulled him to the bar. I definitely needed a drink.

I gulped down the first shot of vodka signaling the bartender for another. "What the fuck is this Carter? You said it was a small wedding. This is like Beyoncé marrying Jay-Z you asshole!" I hissed downing another shot.

"Well if I had told you it was this big you wouldn't have come with me." he sounded so diplomatic. I wanted to stab him in the eye.

"Come on! We'll have fun! Let's go make fun of the rich people." he says drinking my shot.

Carter's sister Lola was marrying some rich white boy and boy did they go all out. There was at least six hundred people here. Carter is so dead. Regardless that this wedding was exclusively for the rich and famous. Shit, they even had Jennifer Hudson singing.

"You are so dead!" I hissed at the ass. We were taking photos for TMZ and Gossip Magazine.

"Hush and smile, you don't want to look stupid in the pictures. They'll be publishing these you know." Carter whispered and kissed my cheek. Crap. I fake smiled through it all.

"Come on! Meet my sissy!" Carter says pulling me like a rag doll behind him.

"Loosen up Johnathan! Let's dance!" oh my god. Where does he get the energy. Carter held my hips and started dancing. I sighed. You know what? Fuck this. I just might have some fun while we're here. I started moving with him. I shook my head and giggled when Carter made funny faces at me.

"Carter are you wasted?" the man was giggling for no good reason.

"Maybe a little." he squinted and giggled. Great! Just fucking great.

"Hi! Are you guys enjoying yourselves?" Carter's sister asked throwing her arms around both of us and started swaying with us.

"Yea.. Great party!" I faked some cheer for her. Even she looked a bit wasted.

"You're an escort, aren't you?" I was going to rebuff the absurd statement when she shhed me. "You are! Because Carter doesn't bring anybody to family things. Good job faking to be his boyfriend!" she giggled.

"I'm not an escort. Carter won't be able to afford me even if I was and I am his boyfriend." I said smiling at Carter.

"Well he's been telling everyone that you are his other half and to expect another wedding soon." I gave Carter a questioning look he just shrugged.

"It's true! Johnathan is my boyfriend and wedding bells will he ringing for us soon. He's the asshole of my dreams." Carter says looking at me ignoring my daggers that I'm shooting at him with my eyes. Would he quit saying that!

"Well I do hope it works out because there's a running bet on whether or not Carter would be old, single and alone forever." she giggles pinching Carter's cheek.

"You guys bet on me?" he asked incredulously.

"Well yea, it's not like you've ever had a serious relationship except for a booty call Carter. It's up to ten thousand now. Everybody's getting in on it. I'm the only one who's betting against it." she smiles like it's the greatest news in the world.

"Well nice to know you have some faith in me sis." Carter groaned.

Ok. This family is weird. It was time to throw the bouquet so I stood as far away from the clamoring women. I have no idea where Carter went. I sipped my drink and zoned out looking around the place.

Twack! Something hit me and I grabbed it to my chest. What the fuck? I looked at the bouquet of flowers in my hand in horror while everyone cheers. Would I look like a maniac if I dropped the thing and start stomping on it? I would huh?

"I got the garter! Johnathan it's destiny! We're soul mates. You'll make a beautiful bride!" Carter screams pushing his way through the crowd of disappointed women and hugged me tightly swinging me side to side like a rag doll.

I've never been so embarrassed in my life. "Put me down you fucking ass!" I hissed swatting at his arm.

"Aww.. My future bride everybody!" Carter squealed. Squealed I tell you.

I fake smiled while everyone chanted, "Dance! Dance! Dance!" Carter leads me to the dance floor and we swayed slowly to the song playing. Catcalls and chants started again this time it was for us to kiss. My cheeks burned when Carter brushed his fingers through my hair and kissed my lips. Cheers sounded and people shouted,"Get it Carter!"

The party was winding down and Carter had me on his lap, he rested his chin on my shoulder while watching his sister and her husband dance.

"Hello boys." it was Carter's mother.

"Hi mom." Carter says looking at her with a smile.

"So Johnathan you really are my son's boyfriend?" she gave me that look. You know the one, where they look into your eyes and try to dismantle you.

"Yes I am." I couldn't keep eye contact so I snuggled back into Carter's hold.

"Well then we'll be expecting you at the family reunion next month." God no! I wanted to shout.

I grimaced slightly. "Yea, maybe if I have the time." I faked a smile.

"Carter make sure that you bring him. And nice catch by the way baby. He sure is handsome." what am, I fish now? Psh! As if Carter could catch me.

"Oh? And Johnathan?"

"Huh?

"Thanks for making my baby happy. I haven't seen him smile so much in one night since high school and claimed to be in love." Carter's mom says to me. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Carter isn't always so playful. A grimace was his permanent facial expression for a long time. You brought back my bouncing baby boy to me. Thank you." I was even more confused. Carter serious? Ha! Lady don't make me laugh.

"You know what this means right? You were just approved by the head of the house." Carter murmured.

Huh? Approved?

What in the fucking hell just happened?

A/N

And another one. Hope you enjoy.