Chapter Eleven

Johnathan

"Carter! Put me down right this instant!" I was currently hanging over Carter's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Not until you agree to go out with me as remuneration for the snake incident." he said shaking me a bit.

I groaned loudly and pinched his ass. "No! I won't!" I looked down. Damn. Even upside down his ass looks great.

"Well then I guess I'll see you at work today. Alll day." he smacked my ass.

"Gah!" I tried to cross my arms. Then an idea hit me. It might work. I bit his ass. I'm talking full on rottweiler. Carter froze. Hmm.. He was supposed to toss me off his shoulder. What!? I read it in a book!

"Did you just bite my ass Johnathan? If you wanted a piece of it all you had to do was ask." he says chuckling when I pinched him again.

He started running around the living room with me being jostled about. Ugh! I think I'll get sick. "F-fine y-you b-i-ig jerk!" he stopped. Finally! As soon as I was on my feet again I ran for the porcelain god, I dry heaved a bit but thank god I didn't throw up.

"You even make barfing look sexy." I flipped him the bird and rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck ever. Where are we going anyway?" I asked rinsing out my mouth.

"Well you're going to be my date to a company event." damn. I hated wearing the penguin suits. I smirked... Well he didn't say anything about dress code.

"OK then. Why don't you go change over at your place and then come pick me up in let's say... An hour. It'll really be like a proper date." I smirked when he looked at me confused for a moment.

"OK then.. I'll see you in an hour." he left my house and I'm pretty sure after tonight he won't come back.

A knock at my door an hour later and I jumped up and down for a moment before rushing to the door. God this is gonna be priceless!

I opened my door and looked at Carter doing a double take. Fuck! This is some messed up shit! Carter looked like a male model in his dress shirt and tight jeans.

Carter also did a double take in a good way too. He watched me intensely before licking his lips and did the whole head to toe look. I felt like blushing from the heat in his eyes. I sorely miscalculated his reaction. He was supposed to freak out. Gah!

"Change now." was all he said pushing me inside.

"Um no. You didn't spend 45 minutes on this look jackass."

"Johnathan I can't go out with you looking like that." well fuck you very much Carter! I glared at him. "Johnathan I would have to beat men and women off you with stick all night." waaa! Carter ran his fingers through his hair when his phone pinged. "Fuck! The car's here. Shit!" he paced a bit.

"Let's go." I smiled in triumph and locked my house up.

"What the hell is that?" I asked. Off course I know what a limo looks like.

"This is our ride." he says as the driver comes out and I shit you not, bowed to us and opened the door.

My heart hammered away. Where the hell does this ass work? For the mafia? The president? "Relax Johnathan. It's just a rental." Carter says when we were on our way to wherever the hell he was carrying me.

We arrived finally! I wanted to pee like yesterday. Carter escorted me inside and there were actual reporters doing interviews and shit.

"Carter!" I swear I'll pee myself. A good looking man was making his way toward us. I shifted a bit on my feet as Carter put his arm around my shoulder.