Chapter Two

Johnathan

I go to slam the door in his face but he slammed his palm against it and pushed it open wider inviting himself in, shutting and locking MY door.

"Get out Carter." I said taking another healthy swig of my precious.

"Nope." I eyed him. He was one of the most stubborn men I've ever met.

"I said get the fuck out of my apartment Carter." I said louder and meaner than I intended. See why I call this beautiful bourbon my precious. Just a few sips and my confidence is sky high.

"We need to talk, sweetheart." I hate that word. Sweetheart. He always called me that.

"I said no. we have nothing but hate and pain between us Carter and I will not repeat myself a fourth time. Get the Fuck out of my apartment." I grabbed his arm intending to throw him out.

With the speed of light Carter ripped his arm out of my grasp. He spun me around so that I was facing the door and pushed me against it.

"Like I said sweetheart, we need to talk." Carter whispered in my ear. I shivered a bit. I hate that he affects me so.

"About what Carter? We've said all we needed to say to each other on prom night." I groaned out referring to the prom night from hell.

I dressed up and everything and Carter had the audacity to spoil even that for me. I went with Lisa and she said loudly so that I can hear her that I looked handsome and Carter with his creepy stalking way of knowing every time somebody talked about me grabbed me from behind and tossed me on the ground dirtying my tux. He then emptied his punch over me, by then the music stopped and everyone was looking at me, laughing and pointing at me. Then Carter started saying that I was ugly and nobody would want to be with me, I was plain and boring just like my name Johnathan James. I was average, just another average Joe.

I wish his words didn't affect me so. I went into a sort of depression after that. College was never that exciting for me until my final year. I had seen a therapist and she helped me gain back a bit of confidence. I even got a lot of sexual experience. Yes, I the average Joe had lots of sex. Well I had Christian sex. You know when you do it in the dark. Yep I got confidence,... but not that much confidence.

"Look Johnathan I... damn!" I froze when his head dropped onto my shoulder. He let out a big breath. "Look I know I was an asshole back then but I have a reason why I acted the way I did."

"Me too. You are an evil,eeeevil, monkey butt faced individual." I snapped trying to wiggle out from his grip.

"Just would you please listen to me and after you hear me out maybe then you can make a decision?" his arms tightened around my waist a fraction.

"Please. Please. Please. Please pretty please. Prettyyyy prettyyy please." the idiot chanted and he actually is just as annoying as he was back in high school.

"Fine you annoying thing!" I snapped at him "let me go you ass!" I hissed trying to wiggle away again.

"Hmm... keep that up and there won't be any talking tonight" Carter whispered and I froze. Slowly, inch by inch I pushed my ass back against his crotch and one of the hardest hard-ons I've ever felt was poking me. I had to stop myself from grinding back on it. Shit! I hope I didn't pass my limit when I drank that bourbon earlier. If I have more than six drinks my inner whore comes out.

"Carter get off me and let's sit down and say what you have to say then leave." I said pressing my forehead against the door.

Carter sat on the love seat and I took the chair furthest away from him. My apartment ain't that big so I only got like five feet between us. My precious! I held the bottle of bourbon to my chest like a shield then took another big gulp, I need all the liquid courage I can get. Ok?

"OK go on, go on." I made some kinds of gestures with my hand. Carter took a big breath and blew it out. I took another gulp of rum.

"The reason why I acted the way I did towards you was..is because I.. am ..I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU! Fuck shit!" Carter stands up at the end of his explanation and I choked on the mouthful of bourbon I took. I spat that shit out all over the coffee table and myself. I coughed while Cater rubbed my back and patted it trying to get my coughing under control.

Did he just say what I think I just heard?

A/N

Enjoy.

Vote, comment or something.