when he gets turned on

Slenderman
I had just come back from the pool with my friends and was still dripping in water. I had forgotten that Slender was going to be in today so I left my door wide open. I was drying off my hair when I turned and saw Slender in his human for, standing in the doorway. Not only that but he had a boner. My eyes widened. "S-slender! How long have you been standing there!" I asked. "Long enough to have very dirty thoughts about you." He said blushing madly. I threw a pillow at him. "Go take care of that! I don't wanna look at it!" I said blushing to. He quickly closed the door and I heard his footsteps receded. I sighed. Next time I'm definitely locking my door.

Jeff
I had been at the store all day since my friend wanted to buy me some apparently "sexy" underwear and bras. Of course I didn't expect jeff to be at my house raiding my closet. So when I came out of the bathroom in a pair of bra and underwear I saw him staring at me with a tent in his pants. "Gah! Jeff! How long have you been there!" I yelled at him. "Long enough to get a boner clearly." He said. I threw pillows at him. "Get out and take care of that!!" I yelled as he ran out. I sighed and closed the door then locked it. Not letting that happen again.

Ben
I was trying on clothes I had gotten from my friend. She knew they were tight on me. She told me that. But nevertheless they looked comfortable so I tried one of the shirts and pants. As I was looking in the mirror to see how it fit on me I heard my computer glitch out. I payed it no mind. "Whoa...." I heard Ben's dazed voice. I turned and looked at him. His head was peaking out of the computer. "Ben just come out of the computer or I'll close it." I said making him pop his whole body out. And when I turned to speak to him again I saw that he had a tent in his pants. My eyes widened and I quickly threw some of my least favorite video game plushies at him. "Get out of here! God your duck a perv!" I yelled at him. He had finally retreated into the computer. I closed it and unplugged the tv so he wouldn't have another entrance. I sighed. "I'm dating the worst perv ever." I shook my head and changed back into my regular clothes.

Hoodie
"Come on hoodie! It can't be that bad!" I said to my hooded boyfriend. "N-no. I-i'm s-staying h-here." He stuttered. "Please? For me?" I bent over to try and coax him out. He only blushed madly and crossed his legs. "You ok Hodster?" I asked completely obvious. "Y-yeah I-i'll c-come o-out n-now." He came out. "Thank-" I couldn't finish when I caught a glance of his pants. "S-sorry." He said. "Just go take care of it." I said. He nodded and went to the nearest bathroom then came back out. "H-how d-do y-you g-get r-rid o-of i-it?" He asked. "Ask masky." I said going to try asked get the image out of my head.

Masky
Masky had just finished explaining how a boner worked to a very flustered Hoodie and was now trying to get some work done. I on the other hand was dared to do something very um let's not talk about that. But what I had to do was wear a dress my friend gave me. No big deal right? Wrong! The dress was see through! And I remembered what Masky did when I said something dirty to him and this would- oh my god!!!! I sighed and put it on anyway. "Hey y/n could you come here for a second?" Masky called from his work room. I took a deep breath and made my way to him. "Yeah Masky?" I asked standing in his door way. He looked at me to ask me something bit stopped in his tracks. I think I saw his boner form. "Come on." He said picking me up and putting me over his shoulder. "Ah! Masky no put me down!" I was blushing madly as he carried me to his room. 'Someone help me!' I thought in my head knowing it would be a loooonnng day.

Toby
"So Tobster waffle who are you gonna cosplay as?" I asked as I laid on said boyfriend's lap. "U-uh hm *tic* I'm not s-sure. Who a-are you *tic* gonna cosplay a-as?" He asked me. I gasped and ran to my room then came back a minute later in a pikachu costume.
(Dis it da costume)

"Pikachu!" I smiled

"Pikachu!" I smiled. Toby just stared at me. "Huh? What's wrong? Don't I look cute?" I asked. Toby blushed and hugged me. "Uh Toby what-" I stopped mid sentence when I felt something poke me. "U-uh T-Toby? Please tell me that your poking me." I said. "N-nope. Say hello *tic* t-to my little friend!" He said proudly as he pulled back and pointed at his uh thing. I blushed madly. "Ahhhh!!!!" I ran away to my room.

Dark Link
"Darkness!" I yelled from my room. "Sup!" He called back. "Come here." I said. He got got up and went to my room as I asked him to. "What is it?" He asked. "Which ones do you like?" I showed him a bunch of pictures my friend took of me when we were at the beach a few weeks ago. He looked at them all then handed them back. "I like them all." He said calmly. I noticed he had a boner. "Yeah I can see that." I rolled my eyes. "Take care of that yourself. I'm not touching that." I said. He nodded and casually walked to the bathroom to fix it.