the last part

It's finally here guys

the last part of this book (for good this time)

These are the questions some of you had for me

What's your favorite thing to snack on?- Hard to say, I like cheese, craisins, and watermelon like at the time. Tastes great

How old were you when you started this/how old are you now/ what's my sign? - I was 11 when I started this book, and I am now 17 as of June 30, 2020. And that makes me a Cancer. Though depending on which friend you ask, I have aries energy.

What's your favorite song/artist/do you listen to Eminem? - I've been listening to a lot of different songs but like slowed down because those hit different. But my favorite song right now is everything black by Unlike Pluto and my favorite artist is either yung gravy or grandson. And yes, I do listen to Eminem.

Do you like undertale?- I've never played it or watched someone play it, but it seems cool.

How are you?- I'm doing well. Handling school preparations and the rest of my life is a bit stressful but I'm managing.

Who is your least and favorite pasta?- My least favorite is probably smile dog because just the imagery of a dog smiling like a person is terrifying, so I fucking hate that dog. And my favorite probably is slenderman because of how simple and 'not scary' he looks. Like I think that the no face, super tall, and well-dressed monster isn't really scary to me.

Is this book forever finished?/What is your favorite scenario? - Yes, this book is forever finished. I just don't think I can write about stuff from a fandom I'm not really in anymore. It'll stay up forever though so you can read it forever. And my favorite scenario is probably the jealous one. I don't know, I just like it.

Favorite color?/Cats or dogs?/Do you like kittens?- My favorite color is probably somewhere on the purple spectrum. I love all 0-4 legged animals but both dogs and cats have my heart. Especially kittens and puppies.

And that was the end of the questions. Now, is this shameless promotion? Absolutely. Buuuut, I'm working on a book, it's been published here previously, some of you might've seen it, but I didn't like how I did it before so I unpublished it and started working on it again. I'm only four chapters in and it's not likely that I'll publish it again until I'm closer to the end. It's more of a fantasy story involving elements from Peter pan mainly. When I fix up the first chapter and settle on names and such I might publish it and see how people like it but I'm not sure.

So, as a parting wish from this book, just let me know if you'd even be interested in seeing a book like that and if I should wait or publish the first chapter.

Thank you all for hanging around with this book for so long. I love you all so much and I hope you can all enjoy it for years to come.

Stay creative
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️