when you sing

Slenderman
I was at my house alone since my parents were out on a vacation. I didn't think slender would pop by so I decided to do what I haven't done in a while. Stuffed animal concert. I got all my stuffed animals and lined them on the bed in rows. Then I got my phone and turned on a song I loved to sing.
You get the limo out front! Oh wa oh!
Hottest styles every shoe every color!Yeah, when you're famous it can be kinda fun
It's really you but no one ever discovers
In some ways you're just like all your friends
But on stage you're a star......
"Uh y/n?" Slender was chuckling and watching me from my desk in my room. "Ah! How long were you there?" I asked blushing. "Long enough to know you have an amazing singing voice." He made his tendrils give thumbs up. I smiled. "Love you slendy." I said.
(Best of both world- Hannah Montana)

Jeff the Killer
"Ugh I'm so bored." I groaned as I waited for Jeff to come back from a misson. I was scrolling through my songs when I just so happened to play a song I haven't heard in a while.
"Blood still stains when the sheets are washed
Sex don't sleep when the lights are off
Kids are still depressed when you dress them up
And syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup
He's still dead when you're done with the bottle
Of course it's a corpse that you keep in the cradle
Kids are still depressed when you dress them up
Syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup..." I was getting into the song when I spotted Jeff. "Hey y/n." He said casually. "Uh how long have you been done with your mission?" I asked. "I finished that misson yesterday remember?" He said. "Oh right." I remembered. "But you got some good notes." He said. "Thanks." I said. "But I could do better." He smirked. My eyebrow twitched. "What was that." I said making him regret saying that. The rest of the day was him trying to avoid his pissed of girlfriend.
(Sippy cup- Melanie Martinez)

Ben Drowned
"Ooh! I remember this song!" I smiled as I scrolled through the homestuck songs I had.
".....marooned, chained up and lonely. I've seen the whales less homely. Though your boats waves with rock her
No place like Davey's locker
But when your scarf surrounds me I'm glad it's you who found me out
I'd rather be back on dry ground
But oh! Love me drowned!" I sang loudly. "Uhhhhh...." Ben was watching me from the tv. "Ah Ben! How many times do I have to tell you! Stop popping up in my tv!" I scolded. "Sorry sorry. But that song is uh-" "if you dare trash talk this song I will drown you again." I said. "But I'm immortal." He said. "Would you like to test that?" I asked. "No no no. Your singing was amazing though." He said. "Thanks." I said.
(Love me drowned- Broadway Karkat)

Hoodie
I was sitting in the kitchen eating a cupcake. "Huh? When did I get a radio?" I asked myself as I noticed a radio plugged into the wall nearby. I went over and turned the little nob thingy. I did that till I heard a familiar song and started singing.
"If you gave me a chance I would take it
it's a shot in the dark but I'll take it
no matter what no one canchange me if I'm with you there's no place I'd rather be
no no no no no no place I'd rather be
no no no no no no place I'd rather be!" I heard clapping. "G-good s-singing." Hoodie said smiling. "Oh uh thanks." I blushed and smiled. "A-and t-there is n-no p-place i-i'd r-rather b-be w-when I-i'm w-with y-you." He hugged me. "I love you." I said. "I-i l-love y-you t-to."
(Rather be- blind bandit (I think that's the name))

Masky
I was listening to music while I was reading and unconsciously started singing along.
"Round and round like a horse on a carousel we go
will I catch up to love I can never tell
I know chasin after you is like a fairy tale
But I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel.
Come come one come all
You must be this tall to ride this ride-..."
I saw Masky out of the corner of my eye stalking me like I was prey. "Uhh Masky?" I said looking up. "Your voice it beautiful strawberry." He said. "Oh uh y-yeah thanks." I blushed not knowing I was singing.
(Carousel- Melanie Martinez)

Toby
I was in the kitchen finishing the dishes when I suddenly became very hyped up. I decided to take my hypness out in a song. A very special song:
"Do you like waffles!? Yeah we like waffles!
Do you like pancakes!? Yeah we like pancakes!
Do you like french toast!? Yeah we like french toast!
Do do do do do can't wait to get a mouthful! Waffles!!"
I sang loudly and noticed Toby had come out of nowhere(probably the toaster) and starred singing at the top of his lungs with me. When we finished harassing the hair with our yelling we both smiled at each other. "I love waffles." I said. "I love *tic* you more." He said. I kissed his nose and smiled.
(Waffle song- I have no idea who it's by)

Dark Link
I was playing one of my favorite games. Yandere simulator. And saw a song that looked pretty interesting so I played it.
"It's beginning to look a lot like murder everywhere you go
senpai's bothersome childhood friend is flirting with him again he wants him but I'll never let him go
It's beginning to look a lot like murder lots of blood and gore
but the prettiest sight to see is senpai beneath the tree the boy I adore"
"Uh y/n?" Darkness appeared on my computer streen. "Oh hey darkness." I smiled. "Are you sure your not crazy?" He asked. "Says the murderer who actively kills people." I said. "Touche." He said. "But you sing really well." He added. "Aww thank you!" I kissed the screen. He came out and kissed me. "Love you." I said  "Love you more." He said. "Love you most." I replied.
(It's beginning to look a lot like muder- Yandere-chan)