You Self Harm pt. 2

These might just be disorders I'm pretty sure. But some disorders do harm the body even if it's not outwardly seen. I choose eating disorders since these three are most commonly associated with cheesecake and waffles, and eating a lot of it. Again I don't mean to make fun of anyone at all. That is not my intention.

Hoodie - anorexia(not eating enough)
"Y-y/n, are you h-hungry? You haven't e-eaten anything today." Hoodie said making my stomach hurt just hearing about food. "Ah no I'm fine. I'll eat something later." I said knowing I was lying to him. "O-oh okay. Uh a-are you a-alright? You look l-like you're in p-pain." He said as my hands had started shaking. "I'm fine I'm fine." I said and smiled a bit dispite the pain of hunger. "S-somethings wrong. When was the l-last time you a-ate?" He asked sounding worried. "A two weeks ago, I had small snacks two days ago though." I said as if it would make the situation better. "Y/n you can't do t-that! This could k-kill you! D-do you want to leave m-me that bad?" He asked frowning. "No no no it's just that I was only trying to lose weight. And since you gain weight from eating food I thought I could lose some by not eating." I said. "I-i don't care w-what you look like. You're still the s-same girl i-i fell in love with. No matter how much y-you weigh." He said and kissed my cheek. "Right, hey do you mind cooking my something Hoodster? I feel like I'm dying." He nodded and kissed my head before going to the kitchen and bring back some food for me.

Masky - binge eating(eating too much)
For the past few weeks I've been eating a lot. Like a whole lot. Every time I pass through the kitchen I walk out with a bag of chips or something like that. Even if I'm not hungry. I keep eating and eating. Not only is it getting expensive for me but it's giving me a lot of discomfort and I can tell Masky's noticed. "Y/n where did all the cheesecake go?" He asked me. "Oh I ate it." I said. "Oh, well then what about the chicken we bought a couple days ago?" "I ate that to." I said. "Y/n all this eating that you're doing isn't healthy," He said sounding worried. "You're going to eat yourself sick. Why are you doing this all of a sudden?" He asked. "I eat when I need comfort. Now that I have you I don't need to but I kept doing it and it got out of control." I admitted. "Well then I'll help you with it. It's almost the same with Toby sometimes. He can't feel pain and it's very easy for him to forget to eat. So I'll do what I did for him with you. Don't worry we'll get this under control." He smiled and hugged me. "Thanks Masky." I said and hugged him back.

Toby - bulimia (eating but forcing oneself to throw up afterwards)
"I'll be right back Toby I gotta use the bathroom real quick." I said and got up from the table. Toby and I had just eaten a huge lunch and I didn't want to gain any weight. When I got to the bathroom I closed the door and kneeled by the toilet. I stuck a couple fingers into my mouth and I pressed on the back of my tongue triggering my gag reflex. After a few seconds of just gagging I threw up. Once I finished something told me to keep going, so I did. Eventually no food came out but blood. Before I could stop I passed out. I woke up to being shaken almost violently. "Y/n!!! Wake *tic* up!!" It was Toby. He had tears in his eyes and was ripping my shoulders tightly. "Huh? Where am I?" I questioned making him stop shaking me. "You're alive!! You're *tic* alive!" He hugged me tightly. "What happened?" I asked patting his back. "You went to the *tic* bathroom and didn't come *tic* back. So I *tic* went to check on *tic* you but you were passed out with a *tic* lot of blood on the floor." He said. "Oh, right." I sighed. "Were you trying *tic* leave me?" He asked sadly. "No I made myself throw up too much. It's my way of 'losing weight'." I said. "Who cared how much *tic* you weigh? I love you *tic* anyway." He smiled. "Thanks Tobster, that makes me feel better." I said and hugged him.