Q&A

1. cookieaymonster asked me
How old am I?
A: I am 13 years old and tall as fuck.(5'9) That wasn't even part of the question but whatever.

2. DarkAngel601 asked me
Will there be anything drastic in the future?
A: for the book that depends on what you guys request. But if you mean in like my life I want to doubt it but I mean managed to break both my legs at the same time so I don't know. I can only pray that I'll be safe from now on.

3. X-_Echo_-X asked me
Do I regret making a Wattpad account?
A: yeah. Jk Jk Jk!!! I don't regret it. But a few of my earlier books make me cringe so freaking bad.

4. ThatOneGirlAtSchool asked me "What's my favorite music producer/ band?"
A: I have like a lot but my top three are Beyonce, Melanie Martenez, and Michael Jackson. However I love K-pop to so imma add my top three here to; they're Block B, Monsta X, and of course Nct 127.

5. jenifer-aguila asked "What do I think of creepypasta?"
A: I think they're creepy a all fuck but hearing them on the news wouldn't be too bad. If I could be killed by one I'd be okay with that. On the other hand I'm glad they don't exist cause I honestly don't wanna see Jeff, Ben, the rake, or Sonic exe in real life. Some pictures alone make me shit my pants. Not literally though. But in the sense that they aren't real I like them a lot. This answer was long as fuck.

6. Indigoblitz asked me
What's my favorite brony band?
A: living tombstone all the freaking way.

7. clato2005 FireNightheart, and PrincessSuperSal asked me
What or who is my favorite creepypasta?
A: Homicidal Lui/sully is my favorite.

8. Bambooshadow asked me
What's my take on the world?
A: tbh I'm a Christian and I've read Revelations. And it's pretty scary. I believe we're in the end times and it's only a matter of time before all hell is let loose and this world is destroyed. Sorry, didn't mean to scare you guys but I guess that's my take on it.

9. AmNormalHuman asked me
Is mayonnaise an instrument?
A: no it isn't sorry lol.

10. MissCheney said
First of all you're an amazing writer and second of all who's your least favorite creepypasta?
A: thank you I try my best and my least favorite would probably be Rake. Sorry but that fucker looks creepy as shit also smile dog, Fuck that dog. Fucker fave me nightmares for like a month.

11. Animelove1200 asked me
If you had to date a creepypasta who would be out of the three proxies?
A: this is hard I love all three but I'd probably go with masky since he seems to be the least dangerous out of the three.

12. ZombeyQuinn asked me
If I could kill one creepypasta how would it be? And who would it be?
A: my least favorite, fucking rake. I'd skin him but keep him alive just enough to disect him the let him bleed to death. But if he can't die well fuck me then cause I just screwed the rest of my existence.

13. MarMarMarshy asked me
Which one of the slender brothers is your favorite? I personally just absolutely LOVE Trenderman!
A: good question, I'm actually split between Slenderman and splendorman.

14. LillyannaV asked me
Would you ever write and publish your own creepypasta?
A: I've been thinking about it actually. I might make one and publish their back story here on Wattpad. I haven't actually had a solid idea cause I keep coming up with new ideas and such. But I'll try working on it in my free time.

15. Xxanimecoolgirlxx asked me
I have one question for ya, can you add offenderman into this?
A: low-key I thought you were gonna say what are those but yeah I can add Offenderman. It might take a while though cause I have so many scenarios. But I'll work on it.

16. b3nsg0ne asked me
What got you into creepypastas? Btw you are amazing
A: well I met a friend of mine while visiting my dad in Texas. And she told me a bunch of scary stories all the time and she said they were creepypasta so I looked them up got scarred but after that I started liking them. And thanks!

17. ValAnimeNerd asked me
Do I like chicken nuggets?
A: yes. Yes I do my friend. And no question is dumb to me. Unless it makes like 0 sense. That's when it's dumb.

18. dopeyMsclean asked me
How do you do it??? I mean don't you have school? How do you have the energy to do a chapter or part in your story? Any advice? (Btw they have one themselves check it out, I like it ^<^).
A: yeah I do have school and it sucks. But I usually write on the way to and from school, after school while I wait for my mom, on the weekends and holidays. And I'm mainly a pretty energetic person. I'm constantly thinking of things to write but I know that not everyone is like that so if you aren't, try taking time to brainstorm. If you rp take some inspiration from there. And I've seen your book, I like it you're doing a good job in my opinion.

19. Ichu-nee-chan asked me
If I was a creepypasta how would I look? How would I kill?
A: okay I'd definitely have long red hair with black in it (my favorite colors), I'd have shark-like teeth, and probably just have clothes that wouldn't make a lot of noise. When I kill them I'd break one or both of their legs then inject them with something that would make it so that they can't move or speak, then I'd inject them again with something that would make them feel absolutely everything but that would keep them alive during the whole thing. After that I'd do some 'research' by taking their organs cutting them open so I could see inside them and probably take a few bites out of some of them. Then I'd probably skin them and put their skin over the body like a blanket. Then put something like 'this was fun but I got bored' on a piece of paper and even call the police but give the phone to the corpse and leave before they got there.

20. QueenMadi7957 asked me
If I could date a creepypasta, who would it be?
A: Laughing Jack all the way. I love that clown.

Anyway that's all the questions I got. If you guys want another one I'll gladly do it. I like answering your questions. If you have anymore questions, even if they're personal, just drop them in the comments and I'll make a pt 2.

Thanks again for all the support and constructive criticism you guys give me.

I'll see you all in the next chapter

Stay creative❤❤❤