Chapter 7- Sam (Edited)

A/N: So, this chapter is dedicated to xxFatherOfLukexx for winning a competition between her and I. We were both trying to see who would get to 800 first, and of course, she won. (Jealous female right here T^T xD). Anyways, go check her stories. She is weird like me, so ya.

Thank her for this chapter because I did not know when I would update this (maybe it would've been Saturday who knows). She likes this story too. So, ya.

Peace out Fluffy Munchkins.

Oh, one more thing. Next chapter is going to be in Sam's POV. I got bored. xD

~Rissa

___________________________________________________________________

"It is so nice for you five to join us," King Philip said, sarcastically. He glanced me up and down, making sure that I wasn't harmed before looking at Cason and Garrett. A ghost of a smile flickered on his lips when he caught sight of the green men. "It would've been nice for you two to clean yourselves up."

Garrett shrugged his shoulder, looking rather bored. His eyes flickered this way and that, and I could tell that he smelt something that meant his life was going to be changed. "It wasn't our fault. Sam didn't clean us up with her magic powers," he replied, finally glancing at his uncle.

Cason cleared his throat, nervously. He glanced at me and then looked at his father. Cason knew better than to say stuff like that because he knew that I would do something to him. "My apologies, Father," he said, bowing his head. "We will be right back." He grabbed hold of Garrett's ear, ignoring his protests and lead them up to their rooms.

"I think we need to make Cason get a backbone," King Philip said, taking a sip of his wine. He cleared his throat, hiding back a chuckle as his other children snorted. "What do you think, Sam?"

"I think that he just knows better than to mess with me," I replied, sitting down in my designated seat. I took a sip of my water and smirked. "He has seen me throw Garrett out of the window for being annoying."

"Isn't that going against what you have called yourself?" Hannah asked. "I mean, you say that you "protect" the innocent but then go around and throw an innocent out the window."

"Well, I do sometimes use my powers to make sure that he doesn't get hurt..." I replied, narrowing my eyes at her. I really hated her, but I knew that I couldn't throw her out a window... yet. "He is like an annoying itch that you can't reach."

"Then why do you hang out with him?" one of the Alphas, Sheamus, asked. He looked me up and down, and I could still see the lust in his eyes. "I mean, you can always hang out with a "real" man." He tried to puff out his chest, causing me to look at him as if he was an idiot.

"You should get check out if you think you are a "real" man," I replied. I took another sip of my water and watched him like a cat would a mouse. "Tell me, have you and your father stopped trying to use your status against the whole pack?"

Sheamus growled, the lust turning to disgust and anger. "I feel sorry for your mate if he was an Alpha. You would have many enemies going against your future mate's pack."

"And, do you know what I find funny?" I asked when he said that. I gabbed hold of a breadstick and waved it at him. "I find it funny that you haven't attacked White Moon Pack, seeing that I am the Gamma there as well as stepping in as the Beta. Now, is it because you know that like this breadstick, your dick is small. Or is it because like this breadstick," I crushed the breadstick in my hand, "I can break you and will not have a problem with it."