Chapter 17- Sam (Edited)

A/N: My cat is laying right beside me, so I am having to use him as an arm rest. xD Anyways, I think that this song fits with this book. What do ya'll think? Also, this is another song that does fit too, but I'm gonna post it in the next chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________

I punched the punching bag as I hard as I could. Sweat gleamed from my brow as I watched the bag move back and forth. My breaths came out in pants as I pushed myself harder and harder.

I ducked to the side of the bag and kicked it. My whole body was aching as I did this, but I didn't care. It helped with the stress. It helped with the pent up anger that I couldn't use on the male that made me so angry.

"What did the bag ever do to you?" I heard Garrett say from the door. "Reject you?"

I tensed and gritted my teeth, trying to stop Cyra from growling and attacking him. "Leave, Garrett," I said, coldly, holding the bag. I made sure that my back was to him, not wanting him to worry about my tear stained face.

"Not when I know that you have been crying. What happened?"

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Bull-"

"If you say shit, then I am taking this bag out of the ceiling and throwing it at you," I snapped. I growled and dug my fingers into punching bag.

"Sheamus cussed you out again?" Garrett asked, raising an eyebrow.

I huffed and went to my water bottle. "Is it that obvious?" I asked, sarcastically. I took a sip of the water and ran a hand through my hair. "You know that semi that delivers food? Ya, I almost threw it at him." I gritted my teeth and growled. "If it weren't for the guards, then he would have been squished like a bug."

"What'd he say?"

I looked at the bottle and pursed my lips, trying to control the grip on it. "He played with my insecurities," I replied, vaguely. "He said that my mate would never accept me."

"That's bull," Garrett said. "It isn't true."

"But what if it is?" I asked. I looked at my best friend, tears in my eyes. "What if I am not good enough for him?"

"You are way good enough for him," Garrett replied. "You are too good for him." He sighed and pursed his lips, moving a hand through his hair. "Cel told me what he was hiding."

"I knew that she can't keep a secret."

"She told me four days before we came here, so she can keep one." He smirked. "Just not ones about you."

"Or you," I shot back. "Does sbe even know that you are a Prince?"

Garrett grimaced and shrugged. "Don't change the subject. We are talking about you and Tommy."

"But, I don't want to talk about us," I whined.

"But, you are going to," Garrett scolded like a mother. He moved to the side and reached for something. "Here read these. They will show you things that he had hid." He handed me two letters.

"Why are you trying to help us?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

Garrett paused on his way out and smiled, sadly. "Because, you have done a lot for Sylvia and I, and I want to see you happy and not so... broken. Maybe you two can fix each other." And with that, he left.

I stared after him before shaking my head. I had no idea what he was up to, but I knew that whatever he was up to was good, this time.

I looked at the letters and took a deep breath. My heart pounded in my chest because I could smell my mate's scent on them. I sighed and shook my head. "Ok, Tommy, what is it that you are hiding?"