Chapter 2

Lucille's POV:

When the mail had come, Kimberly got the mail for me, whilst Jennifer and Jessica did their chores.

"MOM, YOU'RE MAILS HERE" Kimberly shouted.

That girls in big trouble I thought whilst coming down the stairs. As soon as I reached Kimberly, I slapped her for shouting in the house, which was one of the house rules.

"What did I tell you about shouting and calling me Mom. Now, what do you say to me young lady?" I asked Kimberly.

" Sorry, mother" she gave me the mail and went off to do her chores. I looked through the mail until I stopped at something that caught my eye. Bills, Bills, Bills, Wife Swap, Bills...Wait WIFE SWAP! I called my family down for a family meeting.

"FAMILY MEETING NOW!" I told my family. my kids sat on the floor whilst my husband Steve sat on the armchair and I sat on the sofa.

" I have been accepted into wife swap. Anyone want to say something."

"Permission to speak mother?" Jessica or I think asked me. I nodded my head.

" Well I think it's a good idea that you get to help poor, unfortunate families to become as perfect as us. Well not perfect but almost as good as us." Jessica said.

"Yes, Lucille I think that it is a good idea. Steve said. I nodded.

" Okay the camera crew and limo will be here tomorrow at 10:00, so kids I want you to wear your church clothes." I told them and they nodded. They went to finish their chores whilst me and my husband were talking. After a couple of minutes talking with my husband, I went upstairs to pack, as I was leaving tomorrow.