Chapter 13

Eve's POV:
"Guys Miranda and Charles will be here in at least a minute. She phoned me and told me that she's got a surprise for us." I told the others.

"What kind if surprise?" Michael asked me, whilst pulling me onto his lap.

"I don't know. She wouldn't say."

"Shane, where's Claire?" I ask him.

"She's in the kitchen. She felt like making Bella something." Shane replied and I nodded my head. I got off of Michaels lap and went to the kitchen. It has been so long since it has only been Claire and I.

"Hey, Claire bear. What you making?" I ask her.

"Chocolate cupcakes." Claire replied.

"You need some help?"

"Yeah, can you just check the oven if the next batch is made." She tells me and I head over to the oven.

Claire's POV:
Once Eve had taken the next batch out of the oven she had asked me how much I had to make.

"Alice told me that I had to make at least 300 cupcakes, 2 cakes, 2 bowls of chilli. Well I'm gonna make the cupcakes and cakes, Shane is gonna make the Chilli and one of the others are gonna buy the drinks." I told, handing her a plate of cupcakes to her to give to Bella.

"CB, after wanna hang out tomorrow. It has been so long since it was just the two of us?" Eve asked me.

"Sure." I told her and she left the room.

After an hour everything apart from the chilli was made. I had made 100 chocolate cupcakes, 100 vanilla cupcakes, 50 strawberry cupcakes, 50 chocolate fudge cupcakes, 1 chocolate cake and 1 red velvet cake. I called Shane in here after I took a picture of the cupcakes and cakes.

"You called." Shane said from behind me.

"Yeah. I need you to make 2 bowls of chilli." I told him and he agreed to make it. He got the ingredients at vampire speed. He put everything in there that you need to make chilli and started to stir it. I sat down on the island, just watching him cook.

"See something you like." Shane said, with a smirk on his face and coming in front of me.

"Yup." I said and put my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.

"Oh really." Shane said, leaning in. I leaned in as well and our lips met halfway. I put my arms around his neck and play with his hair, whilst he put his arms around my waist.

"Ahem." Someone coughed. We pulled away and saw Lucille there at the doorway, giving us dirties.

"What do you want?" I asked her, with my arms still around Shane.

"I came here to get something to eat. Anyways you guys shouldn't be doing that." She told and we scoffed.

"We'll do whatever we want." Shane said and finished making the chilli. He put it in two bowls, whilst I took the cupcakes and cakes into the other room. Once we entered the room, we saw that the room was already decorated for tonight. We put the food down and went to find Alice.

"You guys should be getting ready." Alice said.

"Yeah we know Alice. We just came here to tell you that the food is on the table." I told her and she nodded her head. Shane and I went into our room to get ready.

Once I for dressed I did my hair and makeup. I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a purple dress that was only up to the thigh, and had black rhinestones on it. I was also wearing black high heeled stilettos. My hair was down and curled. I was putting a bobby pin in my hair, when Shane came up to me and put his arms around me.

"So beautiful." Shane whispered in my ear and started to kiss down my neck. I held in a moan.

"S...Shane." I said, trying to make my voice steady.

"Hmm." He replied against my neck.

"We better get d...downstairs before Alice come up to get us." I told him and he reluctantly let go of me but he didn't let go of my hand. We went downstairs to see everyone apart from the guests here.

"Hey, is she gonna come." I asked my family.

"I don't know." Bella replied.

"She is gonna." Alice said and we all groaned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the party
Edward's POV
:
Bella looked so beautiful, that all the guys that are her are staring at MY Bella.

"Edward, can I talk to you for a sec." Carlisle said and I nodded my head. We went of the far corner of the party.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I was thinking that once Lucille leaves the house for good, you should take Bells on a vacation to get her mind off the whole half-human, half-vampire thing." Carlisle told me.

"That's a great idea." I replied. We were just talking about random stuff after that when a thought caught my attention.

That brunette looks so sexy. I wonder how her ass feels like. I should go and touch it, slyly. A guy thought.

"Carlisle I've gotta go." I told him and Carlisle nodded his head. I went to where Bella was and saw a guy with blonde hair going towards her. She was talking to Rose and Eve. I quickly walked behind her and put my arms around her. So that her back was pressed against my chest.

Bella's POV:
I felt familiar arms go around me.

"Hey girls." Eddie said.

"Hey Edward." They said. He gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Babe." He told me.

"Hey."

"So what you girls talking about." Edward asked them.

"Nothing." Eve told him.

"So you won't mind if I take my wife away from you. Okay thanks." Edward said. He let go of me, just to put his arm around my shoulder and we walked away from the girls laughing. We went to one of the chairs. He sat down and pulled me down next to him.

"So what's up?" I asked him.

"So I was talking to Carlisle and he told me that once that bitch leaves the house for good we get to go on a vacation." Edward tells me.

"Really." I ask him and he nods his head. I was about to ask him something when my stomach rumbled.

"I'll get you something to eat." Edward told me and got up to get me something to eat.

As soon as Edward left, someone else came and sat down next to me and he smelt like a wet dog.

"What do you want?" I asked him. I asked him, harshly.

"You." He said and I was about to slap him, when Edward grabbed him from his collar.

"Next time you come near my girlfriend. I'll kill you. Understood mutt." Edward said, trying to control his anger. The dog nodded his head and Edward let go of his collar. He fell on the floor and ran away. Edward sat down next to me and gave me my food.

"Thanks." I told him and started eating. Once I finished I saw that Edward was staring at me.

"Don't you know that it is rude to be staring at someone whilst they are eating." I told him. "

Well it's not my fault that that someone is so cute and beautiful." Edward said, smirking. He got up and pulled me up with him. He took us on to the dancefloor.