Chapter 23

LUCILLE'S POV:

"Yeah, you're right babe." Reggie said and put his hand on Malcolm's thigh. When I saw this, I was shocked but mostly disgusted by this realisation.

"YOU'RE GAY!" I shouted and stood up, which caused the whole Cullen Family (minus Carlisle) to look at me in shock and in anger. Like I care because the two people in front of me are not normal and committing sins.

"Yeah, so what if we are. It is the 21st century and it is legal in the country." Malcolm said as he got up, with Reggie following him.

"There is nothing wrong with us being gay." Reggie said.

"What the hell do you mean there is nothing wrong with you. There is something wrong with you and that is why our country is going to shit." I said, fuming.

"And who told you that being gay is wrong. It is not and whoever has that mentality should go and get themselves educated." Shane said, which got me angrier.

"ITS IN THE BLOODY BIBLE FOR GODS SAKE! IT STATES THAT A MAN AND WOMAN SHOULD LAY TOGETHER, NOT A MAN AND A MAN! ITS ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE! YOU TWO ARE COMMITTING A BIG SIN AND ONTOP OF THAT YOU BRING THAT FILTH INTO THESE THREE INNOCENT CHILDREN'S LIVES! CHILDREN NEED A MOTHER AND A FATHER, NOT TWO FATHERS! THEY NEED A MOTHER'S LOVE! GOD KNOWS WHY YOU HAVE RUINED THEIR LIVES! PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCKING TWO SHOULD NEVER BE PARENTS! YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THEM BEFORE GETTING THEM! YOU'LL TURN THE CHILDREN INTO YOU, YOU'LL TURN THEM GAY! FUCKING FAGGOTS!" I shouted at them, which caused one of their kids to run to Reggie. He was looking scared and was about to cry.

"Papa why is the mean lady shouting and saying bad words?" The boy asked Reggie. He shot me a nasty look before picking up the boy and walking out of the room.

"Ness, Calum, James go with Lukas and Reg." Edward said, and the kids nodded their heads before running after Reggie and Lukas.

REGGIE'S POV:

"ITS IN THE BLOODY BIBLE FOR GODS SAKE! IT STATES THAT A MAN AND WOMAN SHOULD LAY TOGETHER, NOT A MAN AND A MAN! ITS ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE! YOU TWO ARE COMMITTING A BIG SIN AND ONTOP OF THAT YOU BRING THAT FILTH INTO THESE THREE INNOCENT CHILDREN'S LIVES! CHILDREN NEED A MOTHER AND A FATHER, NOT TWO FATHERS! THEY NEED A MOTHER'S LOVE! GOD KNOWS WHY YOU HAVE RUINED THEIR LIVES! PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCKING TWO SHOULD NEVER BE PARENTS! YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THEM BEFORE GETTING THEM! YOU'LL TURN THE CHILDREN INTO YOU, YOU'LL TURN THEM GAY! FUCKING FAGGOTS!" As soon as Lucille had shouted that, I was about to say something to her when Lukas ran up to me, looking scared and was about to cry.

"Papa why is the mean lady shouting and saying bad words?" Lukas asked me. I looked at Lucille and shot her a nasty look before picking up my son and walking out of the room.

"Ness, Calum, James go with Lukas and Reg." Edward said, and I waited until the other three were with me before walking up the stairs and into Nessie's room. Once we had entered the room, I sat down on the floor with Lukas sat on my lap and the other three sat around me.

"Papa why was that lady shouting?" Calum asked, and I closed my eyes to get control over my anger because I did not want to let Lucille's anger out on my sons and niece. Once I was calm, I opened my eyes to see that they were looking at me, patiently waiting for me to answer.

"She's just a bad person, who has very old teachings, who believes that it is wrong for two men or two women to love each other or for them to have a family. But you four should always remember that you love whoever you want to love whether they are a girl or a boy. It is not wrong. You just be whoever you want and always be your true self. Never think about what other people will have to say about your decisions. Just do whatever makes you happy." I told them, and they nodded their heads.