Chapter 6

Claire's POV:

I was hunting with my handsome husband. I got three deer's and Shane got four. After I had finished I felt a pair of strong arms go around me.

"Hey beautiful" Shane said.

"Hey Handsome. There's about 4 hours left. Let's go to our special place" I told him He agreed and grabbed my hand and we started to run towards our special place. It was a garden that we found whilst we were hunting, it was so beautiful that me and Shane decided that it will be our special place. We got there and laid there. Shane bent down to kiss me and I responded. I got up and sat on his lap. I twisted my hands in his hair and he put his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him. He licked my bottom lip to ask for permission and I happily gave it to him. Our tongues met each other and it stated to get heated until he pulled away. I pouted and he chuckled.

"We'll finish this when we get home ok" Shane said. I nodded. I turned around so that my back could touch his chest. He didn't let go of me, instead he pulled me closer to him. He planted small kisses on my neck. We stayed like that for 4 hours. When we got to the place where we all were supposed to meet and we started to run back to the house when Edward stopped us to tell us that Bella and him will be at the house later. We all said ok and continued to run back to the hose. When we were near the house we slowed down and walked the rest of the way. We were laughing when we entered the house and then we saw Lucille standing in the kitchen, looking very angry.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? IT'S 1:00 IN THE MORNING AND WHERE THE HELL IS EDDIE AND THAT BITCH?!" she asked. We knew that she meant Bella.

"First of all we are allowed to stay as late as we like. Second of all his name is Edward and the bitch is not Bella, but you. Third of all they have gone somewhere, which is none of your fucking business." Michael said.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" she asked.

"We will speak to you anyway we like to." Eve said, and we all went to our rooms.

Bella's POV:

We were running back to the house, when I remembered the surprise that I got for Edward. I put down my shield so that Edward could read my thoughts.

Eddie I've got a surprise for you. Edward looked at me.

What. He thought to me. He could only talk to me through thoughts because we ae soul mates and that he can read minds.

You'll have to find out. I thought to him.

What, Now? He thought to me. I nodded my head. He turned to the rest of the guys, who were a bit ahead of us, and called them over.

"What is it Eddie?" Emmett asked on purpose and I knew that Edward was going to punch him in the face, so I looked over to Jasper and he knew what I wanted him to do so he did it and Edward was calmer.

"Me and Bella will be home later." He told them and Emmett being Emmett said something stupid.

"Why, where are you to going, to have some alone time. Eh, Eddie?" At this comment Rose slapped him on the head, which caused us all to laugh.

"Thanks, Rose." Edward said.

"No problem Eddie." she said whilst running. Edward was about to get her, if I didn't pull him away to show him the surprise.

"C'mon then Eddie." I told him, whilst dragging him behind me. He got out of my grip and grabbed my hand.

"So where are we going?" He asked me. "