Chapter 20

Jasper's POV:

After we left the hospital, we went back home to pick up Lucille. As soon as we got home, we walked in the living room to see Lucille sitting on the sofa on her phone.

"Lucille, get ready, we are going out to eat." Carlisle told her, which caused her to turn her phone off and looked up at us.

"Why are we going out to eat when Miranda is here to make us something to eat." Lucille told us.

"Miranda cannot do any work that will make her health deteriorate because she is pregnant and standing all day to make food for 14 people is hard work for a pregnant person." Charles told her.

"You're pregnant?" Lucille asked Miranda, who nodded her head.

"Well congratulations, but don't think that because you are pregnant you can just relax. I will find something for you to do." Lucille said and got up.

"Let me get ready and then we'll go." Lucille said and went upstairs.

"I'm going to call Esme." Carlisle said and took out his phone.

"Put it on speaker." Michael said, to which Carlisle nodded his head. Esme answered after two rings.

"Hey, babe. How are you?" Esme said as soon as she answered the phone.

"I'm fine and so are the kids. How are things going over there?" Carlisle said.

"Better than before. Last week they were all forced to do whatever their parents wanted and now they can do whatever they want as long it is not too dangerous and we know what they are doing." Esme told us.

"That's good. At least someone is getting benefited from this. Anyways, Esme there is something that Charles and Miranda have to tell you." Claire said.

"What is it?"

"I'm Pregnant." Miranda said.

"Really? Congratulations guys. I'm so happy for you but is Rose okay with this?"
"Yeah, Esme. I am." Rose said.

"Where's Edward and Bella?" Esme asked.

"We are here but why?" Bella replied.

"Before Carlisle called, I had just gotten off the phone with Charlie. He needs you to pick up Nessie because he and Sue are going out of the city for a bit. Something to do with Sue's relatives."

"Okay, we'll tell Jake to pick her up." Edward said. We all said our byes and Carlisle ended the call, just as Lucille started to come down the stairs.

"Let's go." Lucille said, as soon as she reached us.

"You guys go, and I'll meet up with you. I need to talk to Jake." Edward said, and we nodded our heads. We left the house together and then Edward walked into the forest to where the pack lived.

"Where is he going?" Lucille asked.

"He just had to ask a friend for a favour, but it's got nothing to do with you." Bella said, to which Lucille rolled her eyes.

"Let's just go." Ali said and grabbed my hand. She pulled me to Emmett's jeep and we sat down as we waited for Emmett, Rose, Shane and Claire. Once everyone had gotten in their rides, we drove off to the nearest restaurant, so that it didn't seem suspicious that as to how Edward got there that fast because we all knew that he was going to run for restaurant. We reached the restaurant in 10 minutes.

"Let's all sit down and wait for Edward." Carlisle said and walked into the restaurant. We followed him in.

"I made a reservation under the name of Cullen." Carlisle said to the person standing near the door.

"Cullen...Cullen. Yup, found you. This way sir." The person said and led us to our table.

"Thank you." Carlisle said.

"Your welcome, sir." The person said and walked away, whilst we sat down. I sat down next to Alice and Michael. On the other side of Michael was Eve, Emmett and Rose. On the opposite side of Rose was Claire and then Shane (opposite Emmett), Carlisle was sat opposite Eve and Lucille was next to him. Then it was Bella and an empty chair next to her for Edward, who had turned up a couple of minutes after us and next to Edward sat Charles and Miranda.

"Did you tell him?" Rose asked Edward, once he sat down.

"Yeah, he said that he'll do it after training." Edward said.

"Training for what?" Lucille asked.

"A fight with zombies." Emmett said so seriously, that we all burst out laughing (partly because even though vampires and werewolves are real, zombies are not, as well as the fact that Emmett has never been so serious in his entire life).

"Can't you ever be serious?" Lucille asked, which earned a shake of Emmett's head.

"I'm ordering food for all of you guys." Lucille said. We all shrugged because we don't eat anything anyways.

"Fine, but do not order me anything with garlic." Miranda said, to which Lucille nodded her head. After she had ordered our food, we just talked amongst ourselves until the food had arrived.

As soon as we had gotten home, we heard laughter in the living room, which only meant one thing. Nessie was home. I suddenly felt a lot of happiness radiating off Bella and Edward as well as off everyone else in the family. We all quickly ran into the living room to see Jake tickling Nessie. As soon as Lucille entered the living room, she was emitting off a lot of anger.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO AND HOW DID YOU GET INTO THE HOUSE?"