Chapter 15

Bella's POV:

If that Bitch thinks that we are going to follow her stupid rules, then she is mistaken. There is no way in hell that I am going to work in McDonald's. I may be half human and half-vampire but I still can't stand some foods, such as McDonald's. Anyways, I was in mine and Edward's room with Edward, when Alice burst into the room, with the others behind her.

"What's going on Alice?" I ask her. "We're gonna break her rules one by one. Tomorrow we will break the school one. She's going to come and wake us up. We will leave to go to school, but we will actually go to hunt and spend time together as a family." Alice tells us and we agree. The bitch had come in and told us to go to sleep. The girls were sleeping in Alice an Jasper's room and the guys were sleeping in Michael and Eve's.

Esme's POV

I passed he kids the list of the rules, which were:

1. Make up is allowed.

2. You can wear whatever you want as long as it isn't too revealing an you can have your hair in any way you want.

3. Don't need to do any chores.

4. The kids are allowed to go on and dates and spend time with their friends as long as tell us where hey are gong and what time they will be back.

5. Their curfew is 11:00 and have to wake up at 7:00 for School.

Once they had read the rules, they came over to me and hugged me. I hugged them back and told them to go up to their rooms.

"Why he hell did you give these rules to the kids. They need discipline." Steve said, angrily.

"They're kids not monsters. They need love and freedom." I tell him and go upstairs.

Lucille's POV:

I woke up at 6:00 to wake the devils up. I first went into to Alice's room and saw that Alice, Rosalie, Eve, Claire and Isabella were all sleeping on the same ed. I was surprised as to how they all fit on the same bed. Anyways, I went up to them and shook them. I shook Isabella really hard, forming a bruise on her arm, causing her to scream. I did the same to the others but surprisingly it had no effect on them. I was about to get a bucket of water to throw over them but didn't because they all seemed to wake up.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Rosalie shouts at me and I smirked at her.

"Have you forgotten who's in charge now? You're grounded." I say to her and leave the room to wake the guys up.

I go into Edward's room where the guys were sleeping. As soon as I entered the room I was covered in something green. I screamed and looked up to see all the guys laughing including Edward.

"WHY DID YOU COVER ME IN GREEN PAINT?!" I shouted at them.

"We did that because you bruised my Bella's arm, Alice told us." Edward replied and smirked at me.

"Well, I believe that this is Emmett's doing so you are grounded." I told Emmett and left the room.

After a couple of minutes, they all came down and left for school, without eating anything. They just completely ignored me and walked out of the house.

Rosalie's POV:

Once we had left the house we walked halfway to school, then went towards the forest.

"I can't believe that she actually bruised you?" Claire says and we all agree.

"Honestly, you guys have no ideas how much I wanted to kill her when I read Alice's mind." Edward tells us.

"I know. No one hurts my little sister and gets away with it." Emmett says and we all nod our heads.

"Emmett did you get something to eat for Bella?" Michael asks him and we all look at him.

"Yeah. I'm not stupid." Emmett replies and we all burst out laughing.

We had spent all our time in the forest. Once school had finished we went back home to see an angry Lucille waiting for us.

"Where the hell were you lot?" She asked us.

"School, where else would we be?" Shane replied and rolled his eyes.

"Um, no you weren't because I went to the school and they told me that you weren't in. So where the fuck where you?" She asked us, losing control of her anger.

"In the forest." Bella said. She shoved past her and went to her room. We all did the same, which made her lose her anger.

"YOUARE ALL GROUNDED FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!" She shouted.