Chapter 14

Lucille's POV:
Today is the rule change day and I couldn't be happier. These idiots made my life hell here and now I will do the same for them. I called the devils into the living room and when they didn't, I had to shout at them to come inside.

Jasper's POV:
Miranda and Charles had come here really late last night, which angered Lucille because we wouldn't let her sleep. We were talking all night. Anyways now we we're outside, when the bitch had called us. We ignored her and went back to what we were doing. This time when she had called, she shouted so loud that the vampires across the world could hear her. We sighed and went inside.

"What do you want?" I asked her, whilst pulling Alice down on to my lap. "Well as you know that today is the rule change and for this week you little brats have to follow my rules for this week." She told us, handing Edward the sheet of paper containing all the rule that we have to follow. Once he read the rules, he passed it down to each one of us. Once I got it, I read it aloud.

THE RULES WERE:

1. BOYS AND GIRLS AREN'T ALLOWED TO SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM.

2. THE KIDS WILL DO AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES OR JOBS.

3. NO CREDIT CARDS.

4. NO ONES ALLOWED OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

5. NO TOUCHING EACH OTHER.

6. NO SHOPPING.

7. HAVE TO WEAR BAGGY CLOTHES AND HAIR HAS TO BE IN A BUN OR A PONY TAIL.

8. HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY.

Once I had read it, Alice was the first one to speak up.

"What do you mean no shopping? First of all, you don't let me touch my Jazzy and second of all, you take away my shopping privileges and to top it all, you take away our credit cards" Alice says and was about to go for her, but I stopped her.

"Ali calm down. It's only for a week." I tell her, even though I was hating these stupid rules.

"So what are our after school activities and jobs?" Edward asks her. As soon as she heard his voice, she quickly looked at him, with a huge smile on her face.

"Isabella is going to work in McDonald's, you are going to work in Ben's music factory, Emmett's going to go to football club, Rosalie's going to be a cheerleader, Shane's going work at a cafe, Claire's going to be a cheerleader as well, Michael's going to work in the hospital, Eve is going to work in Victoria's Secret, Jasper's going to be on the school's paper and Alice is going to be in art club. Don't think that I've forgotten about you two." Lucille said to us and Miranda and Charles.

"You two are going to cook dinner." she said and we all rolled our eyes.

We went upstairs to our rooms and as soon as I got to mine and Alice's room, I started to get angry. Who the fuck does she think she is? Not letting me touch my Alli. After a couple of minutes, I calmed down and waited for Alli to come in. She had come in a couple of seconds later. As soon as she came in, she quickly ran over to my arms. I hugged her back and nuzzled my face into her neck. She smelt so nice. A couple of minutes later we pulled apart and sat down on the bed, with my arm around her shoulders and her head on my shoulders.

"Jazzy, I can't do it. It's impossible for me to not to touch for a whole week." Alli told me.

"I know, darling. It's hard for me too. But at least this way our Esme will come back to us." I told her an Alli zoned out, which only meant one thing. She was having a vision. A couple of seconds later, she had come back to reality and she had a mischievous look on her face.

"What was the vision about?" I asked my beautiful wife.

"We're gonna break all the rules, day by day, starting with the last one." She told me and once she had told me that I also had a mischievous grin on my face.