Chapter 7

No one's POV:

Everyone was getting ready for dinner. They were all going out to eat, whether they liked it or not. Like always Alice was going to pick out everyone's clothes, apart from Eve's and Rose's clothes. For Bella, Alice chose a dark blue dress with a sliver belt and 10 Inch stilettoes. For Claire, a white, floral sleeveless top with floral jeans and black ankle boots. Eve wore a red and black dress with ripped leggings and black Jimmy Choo Choo's. Rose wore a pink, fluffy dress and white Jimmy Choo Choo's. Alice wore the same but of a different colour, a gold and fluffy dress with silver Jimmy Choo Choo's. The boys wore a tight top and jeans with vans. They were all different colours. They came down the stairs and saw Carlisle smile at them.

"Are you seriously going to wear that?" Lucille asked.

"Yeah. What's wrong with it?" Alice asked.

"Well, how bout that it is too short and too tight?"

"Dad are these clothes alright?" Alice asked Carlisle.

"Yeah, they're perfect. Now Bella and Edward will be going on Bella's motorbike. Rose, Alice, Emmett and Jasper will be going in Alice's Porsche, Shane and Claire will be going on Shane's motorbike and Michael and Eve will be coming with Lucille and I." Carlisle said and with that they all left the house.

Michael's POV:

Whilst we were going to the restaurant Eve and I were talking nonstop. Our plan was to annoy the hell out of Lucille, which was working amazingly.

"CAN'T YOU TWO SHUT UP?!" Lucille shouted at us. We looked at each other and smirked.

"Nope." we said in unison, popping the 'p'.

"Guys." Carlisle said, whilst smiling.

"Okay Dad." we replied. When we reached the restaurant, we saw the guys waiting for us. Once we got out of the car, we rushed to the others, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Carlisle shaking his head whilst smiling.

"So how was the ride, Mikey?" Shane asked me. "It was worse than being in a car with a crazy vampire." I told him and we entered the restaurant. We sat at the furthest part of the restaurant and waited for the waiter to com. A couple minutes later, the waiter came and his eyes never left Claire. We all decided to ignore it apart from Shane, who looked like he wanted to rip the guy's head off.

"So, what can I get you?" The waiter asked us. Lucille ordered first, which was a salad and a glass of water. The waiter then looked at us, waiting for our order. Even though he was waiting for our order, he was still looking at Claire, which earned him a low growl from all us Vampires.

"6 Pizzas." Carlisle said, and the waiter left. I looked at Shane and he looked a little calmed down, thanks to Claire.

Shane's POV:

That fucking waiter was staring at my Claire. He would've been dead now if it wasn't for Claire stopping me.

"Guys, Miranda called and she told me that she is going to come and stay with us, with Charlie, sometime this week." Claire told us.

"Wait. Who the hell is this Miranda girl and who said that she can stay over?" Lucille asked.

"Miranda is our friend and so is Charlie and second of all they can stay over whenever they want coz they are like family to us." Bella told her. I guess Lucille called Bella something in her mind because Edward quietly growled. An hour later, we all had finished and Carlisle paid the bill. We all went to our respective vehicles and drove back home.

"What was the need to stop me?" I asked Claire.

"Well I didn't want you to punch him because I really can't be bothered with a jail romance." Claire told me.

"Just like old times." I say, laughing. By the time, we finished our conversation, we had reached home. We both got off the bike and went inside with everyone else. We all went to our rooms to plan for our pranks. Tomorrow is Bella and Edward's turn, then Michael and Eve, then Claire and I, then Rose and Emmett and last but not least is Alice's and Jasper.