Project Michael Myers (2007)

"T-This is absurd! She has no idea what she's dealing with here!" Dr. Samuel Loomis yelled in slight fear and anger. Smith's Grove was currently assigning his former patient a new doctor but of course he had some way to stop it from happening. He was spewing crazy nonsense about how this patient was extremely dangerous and highly untreatable. Everyone knew how dangerous he was, but (Y/N) knew he was treatable and that's why she offered to take him under her care. Perhaps she can get through to him much better than this man who only became obsessed.

"Dr. Loomis, with all due respect, I believe you don't know what you're even saying right now. I've been a psychologist for years and I've worked with many people with Michael's condition, I am no idiot" (Y/N) spoke confidently.

Dr. Loomis turned to look at her before he grabbed onto her shoulders, staring her straight in the eye. "You're new here so you don't know what he's like, he'll tear you apart both mentally and emotionally. Please stay away" He told her now pleading with her. She knew his words wouldn't stop her from going through with this plan. If there is a chance Michael can be helped, she was gonna take it.

"I think I've heard enough." She spoke to the guards as they nodded and began to escort Dr. Loomis from the room. The older man struggled in their grip slightly and turned back to look at her. "Michael Myers will destroy you! He's not human, he is the devil!" He yelled before being hauled from the room. She didn't listen to his words though they did give her a sense of fear. She knew this would be harder than it looked, she needed to keep things professional.

She gathered her things and tied her hair up before going to meet the other staff members. She met the nurses and then moved onto the ones who worked the night shift. Some of the men were complete pigs and they flirted with her but she just ignored their immaturity. One of them was a sweet mexican man though. His name was Ismael and he always was up for conversing with her about respectful topics. He told her some information about Michael as well which she appreciated.

"Thank you all for taking the time to meet me, I'm looking forward to seeing you all daily" (Y/N) spoke politely but of course there was an inappropriate comment made from one of them.

"So you're working with that Myers queer? Never liked 'em" The redneck sounding one spoke with a scoff. (Y/N) glared at him and walked forward until she was standing in front of him.

"I do not care what you think of him, he's my patient now so you can leave him alone. If I find out you even went near his cell, I'll personally see to it that you don't work here anymore. Got that?" She snapped. The man nodded and backed off soon after that. She was very grateful for that.

Her footsteps echoed down the empty halls as she made her way to the very last cell. Michael's cell. Her nerves were eating up at her but she kept her composure best she could, not wanting to make something happen. Today she would just be introducing herself to him before anything else happened. She opened his cell door slowly and walked inside, closing it behind her.

The first thing she noticed was all the masks that lined the walls, all ranging from different types. He had some real talent there she could see that. There was a small bed in the corner of the room along with a desk that currently held the large man to it. His leg had been cuffed to it before she arrived. His fingers moved effortlessly as he worked on what she assumed was a new mask. His face was already covered by an orange one, but she could see his long brown hair resting on his shoulders and his very built frame. His feet were only covered by socks and a pair of sandals. He had the ugly uniform on and a grey robe to cover it.

(Y/N) cleared her throat which made his fingers stop as he turned his head to face her. His eyes were a sharp and breath taking blue as they scanned over her figure. "Hello there Michael. My name is (Y/N) and I'll be your new doctor" She greeted softly noting the way his eyes still remained on her before his head turned back around and he started working on the mask again.

This was gonna be a long week already.