Falling Leaves, Murderous Desire (2007)

I just wanna take a moment to thank y'all for leaving such nice comments about how you love this book, when I started this I really didn't expect anything like this. You make my day! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was no secret to Haddonfield that the (H/C) haired girl was always sweet and innocent no matter what she went through. Most say she's a survivor of some sort of traumatic event but she would never spill much of her past life to anyone. Whatever it was, she seemed to hide it pretty well. No one knew that she was a survivor but the thing she survived was her own mind. That was something she clearly masked with her happiness.

She walked down the sidewalk with her school books pressed against her chest as the multicolored leaves fell blissfully from the trees. She let a small smile appear on her lips as she continued to walk completely oblivious to the deranged male following behind her. He had made sure he kept his distance so she wouldn't be alerted of his presence.

He had plans to find his baby sister but those were quickly interrupted when he set his sights on the innocent girl walking around oblivious to the evil following after her. The Shape normally didn't allow himself to hold such strong obsessions but he couldn't ignore this one. She'd be fun to play with for awhile.

He wanted to see if she could feel the same fear everyone else did when being stalked by him. She still didn't seem to notice him as she kept walking with that lovely smile on her face. He slowed his pace and hid behind a bush as the girl turned around and faced a boy who was running up to her. The Shape started to stalk them both but he already didn't care for this boy. He didn't ever really care for anyone.

"Hey! (Y/N)...so I was wondering if you wanted to come over to mine tonight..." The boy stated nervously as he stared at the pretty and innocent girl who gave him a smile in response. She held the books tighter to her chest as her eyes glanced behind the boy. She frowned as she looked at the tall figure standing there seemingly staring at her.

"(Y/N)?" The boy asked bringing her back into reality. "You alright?" He held her shoulders. The girl nodded but as she looked to the spot again, the figure was gone. She needed to clear her head for awhile.

"I'll be there" She told him which angered the shape more than she knew. He'd be there to finally meet her face to face.