Obsessive Habits (2007)

Her (e/c) eyes finally fluttered open. The place was dim but yet there was still some light.

The (h/c) haired girl moved her body only for a pain to shoot through her whole body. The young (h/c) haired girls (e/c) eyes widened and closed in surprise as she held her fragile body.

Finally the pain had subsided just enough so the girl could open her eyes. She looked around not having the courage to try that stunt again.

The place was unfamiliar and she seemed to be alone. She realized that trying to get up was not even worth it since her wrists and ankles were shackled.

What happened to me? She thought as she looked down at her wound.

The memories started to flood back into her mind and as that happened, the tears welled in her eyes.

{2 Nights Ago}

"(Y/N) darling? Can you get the package outside while I finish up dinner?" Mrs. (L/N) asked from the kitchen in her usual sweet tone that was contagious.

"Yeah mom!" (Y/N) answered from upstairs as she closed her book and went down the creaky stairs of the old house. The (h/c) haired girl walked outside and shuddered slightly at the cool breeze. Something felt off to her though, she couldn't tell you why, she just felt that way the reasoning unknown even to herself.

She sighed and looked down at her feet to see the package her mother had been talking about.

(Y/N) and her mother waited two extra hours for her father, but he never showed up. Could it have been that he was staying late at work again? Yes but he would always call them and let them know of the change of plans.

"(Y/N) I'm going to the police station to report him missing. Lock the door and don't answer to anyone." The (h/c) haired girl nodded and with that her mother left.

(Y/N) went to her bedroom and continued to try to contact her father to no avail. The (h/c) haired girl gasped as she looked at the clock. It was close to midnight.

"Mom should've been back by now." (Y/N) mumbled to herself. She then tried to call her mother but to no avail.

The (h/c) haired girl yawned. She was tired beyond belief, yet terrified because she hadn't gotten in contact with either one of her parents.

Somehow (Y/N) managed to doze off till a loud crash from downstairs woke the (h/c) haired girl up with a jolt. She was terrified, what if someone was down there to hurt her, but some part of her hoped that it was her parents.

She cautiously walked down to where she heard the noise. She gasped as tears started to form in her (e/c) eyes. Her mother and father were both bloodied on the floor. Their faces contorted into horrific expressions. (Y/N) kneeled in front of her mothers face as she stroked her cheek with the back of her fingers and some of her tears fell.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered. She then heard a noise from behind her. She jumped up quickly and looked to see a man with a hideous mask that was holding a bloodied knife.

More of the girls tears fell as she stayed silent and backed up into a corner. Michael tilted his head in a questioning way and then stabbed the girl somewhere in the abdomen that would not cause her to die, she looked up at him as the blood came out and she fainted due to shock.

{Present Day}

The girl heard heavy footsteps approaching and wondered what was to become of her.