Just Like Her (2007)

Okay so in this, the little girl is NOT the Reader, she just looks like her. Just clearing up some confusion that may happen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As her parents screamed, the (h/c) haired girl covered her ears. Someone had broken into the house. Her father tried to call the police and ward off the attacker while her mother gave her the clear instructions to hide.

Tears came out of the girls closed eyes, and onto her small cheeks. She could hear her parents screams of agony. She didn't know what to do so she sat there as the silent tears fell from her (e/c) eyes.

Then she opened her (e/c) eyes. She heard slow footsteps just outside.

The young girl, that was about six, was hiding in a small closet inside her room, with little openings that allowed for her to see outside.

The girls (f/c) room was decorated to the brim with drawings, a few photographs, and toys.

She looked through the shades and her (e/c) eyes landed on a man in her room. He was wearing a dirty blue jumper with black muddied boots while holding a knife in his right hand. His head was obstructed by a mask.

The (h/c) haired girl watched the mad mans movements carefully.

Michael looked at the room as the memories of his childhood friend, (Y/N), flooded his mind. The (f/c) room reminded him of her, since her room was (f/c) and (f/c) was her favorite color.

Michael knew (Y/N) when they were young children. Michael was very much protective over the (h/c) haired girl and even though he never told a soul, he had a crush on her for some time. (Y/N) was the only person other than his little sister who had shown him some form of compassion.

(Y/N)'s death was what had sent him over the edge. Yes, he already had his issues but she kept him from killing. Him loosing her caused him to kill his family. It wasn't the (h/c) haired girls fault though, she couldn't help what had happened.

His calloused hands glided over a photo delicately as he took it off the (f/c) wall. He looked at the happy people in the photo then, his piercing blue eyes landing on the (h/c) haired girl in the photo. She looked like an exact replica of his best friend. He let the photo drop to the floor as he turned around slowly.

The (h/c) haired girl stood in the closet as she watched him look around the room. She watched as he desperately looked for something, as though his life depended on it. The girl gasped lightly as she watched Michael, in a fit of rage, throw her mattress. Unfortunately Michael heard the gasp and turned slowly in the direction of the young girl. His steps slowly echoed through the room and the girl brought her knees to her chest cowering in the closet.

The door flung open and Michael kneeled in front of the young girl. He reached out stroking her (h/l) (h/c) hair as the girl shook. He looked at the girl as his blue eyes gazed into her brown ones. He brought the girl into his arms cradling her small frame as tears escaped her eyes.

He walked out of the house, stepping over the dead bodies of the young girls parents, taking the girl with him. Never to be seen again.