Hitchhiker (2007/2009)

Michael wandered down the streets on the outskirts of Haddonfield. Everyone assumed he was dead which made his killings go by easier, no one cared anymore but he knew deep down they never did. His hair had grown out even more now going past his shoulder and the mask he once wore was missing a chunk on the right side. His heavy coat held the mask along with his knife, he always carried it around no matter what. He was always filled with bloodlust.

His movements stopped as the sound of a car stopping beside him was heard. He then heard that soft female voice speak to him. "Hey! Do you need a ride? It's raining out, you'll catch a cold" the voice called out to him as his body turned around to face the car. Inside of it was a small female with (H/C) hair and soft looking (E/C) eyes. He felt his bloodlust fill up with desire but he forced it away when his blue eyes landed on the small smile she held.

He nodded to her and watched as she opened the door for him. His tall frame squeezed into the passenger side of her car as he closed the door behind him. He stared ahead emotionlessly as his hand went inside his jacket pocket, gripping the knife secretly in his hand. The car started to move forward and that's when he heard her soft voice again. It reminded him of his mother so he felt himself calm down a bit. His mother betrayed him with her suicide but he still loved and missed her.

"So...where ya headed?" The woman asked him while keeping her eyes on the road as she drove. He obviously wasn't gonna answer her but he had a small map of Haddonfield stored away in his jacket. He could direct her to the area he knew his baby sister was in. She'd only make his job easier, then maybe he'd kill her.

He took out the map and pointed to the area which made the woman let out a soft hum of approval. "Ah I see. I can take you there, don't worry I don't want you to pay me. It'll be like a free uber ride" She joked with a small laugh. He decided that he liked her voice and her laugh as he nodded and stared ahead still. She smiled to herself and continued driving.

"Not much of a talker are you? I don't mind. Silence is often comforting even though I'm kinda ruining that right now" She blushed and stopped talking as she realized her rambling. She gasped as she felt his rough hand grip onto her wrist. Her car came to a stop as she avoided crashing. She just stared at his hand and then nervously laughed.

"Uh...What are you...?" She mumbled out nervously watching as his hand gripped onto her wrist harder before he tugged her onto his lap, holding her there. She began to struggle a bit as fear crept up into her system. "Woah buddy...I'm not interested in anything like this..please don't..." She was cut off as he pulled his knife from his pocket. Tears fell down her cheeks and she attempted to struggle again.

He pulled his hood down exposing his facial features to her. His sharp blue eyes scanned her figure with such distaste, she was definitely going to die after they reached his destination.

His anger grew as he shoved her back into the driver's seat, holding the knife against her neck. "Drive." He growled angrily, using his voice for the first time in years. She cried but did as he said, starting to drive rather quickly to his destination. She always was taught to be nice to homeless people but this man was absolutely insane.

Her head was spinning and her vision was cloudy with tears. She could crash her car now and it would all be over. Her hands started to shake as she felt the blade dig into her neck slightly drawing some blood. "Please...please don't hurt me!" She whimpered softly.

Her hands gripped the steering wheel as she neared his destination. She feared what he would do with her once she got him there.