Chapter 1

"So um... remember when I was telling you that one time I tried with Gabe ?" I was telling Emily

"Yeah yeah yeah I remember. But my question is - what exactly did you guys do"

"Agh okay, okay so I love this rough sex sorta stuff. Bondage and shit gets me turned on."

"No way! You like that stuff?" She said excitedly

"Precisely. So I asked Gabe if we can try something. But obviously, you know him, he wasn't of that type. He's more a romantic sweet guy. Annd so he tried but it failed miserably. He "tied" my hands to the bed, but loosely and in a way that I could literally come out. And well he was getting nervous doing the- stuff. Shame he was really trying but I guess it's just not his thing. And then well, we broke up so that was that. "

"Well okay, I'm taking a chance here but bear with me. I know this guy. And I've heard that he does this sort of stuff, but properly. I can hook you up with him if you want."

"Wait actually ? You know someone! Do you know how long I've been trying to find someone. Hook me UP Emily."

She looked through her phone and sent me his number.

"Okay here, that's Jacob's number. "

"Oooh Jacob a sexy name, I love it already"

"Okay but remember it's more of a hookup, nothing else."

"Got it. Don't worry about it. At this point i just wanna feel what I haven't before. I don't need a relationship or anything, just a casual- thing"

————————————————————

I couldn't contain the urge to phone him, so I called him.

"Hello, this is PPP" a lady picked up.

"Hey... I may have the wrong number but is this Jacob?"

"No, but we can get you to him. Let me know what I can help you with."

"Well this is weird but basically I wanted to h...hoo- meet up with Jacob, but that's totally fine that he's not there. I'll just... go."

"No. Wait. I can get you a date with him. I just need to get some paperwork and basic things done."

"Paperwork ? I- " I said slightly embarrassed slightly confused where Emily sent me. I trusted her though.

"Okay so is this your first time here?"

"Yeah-... sorry first time ? where exactly ?"

"Oh so someone probably gave you this number." she chuckled "You are in the right place - we can make your fantasies come to life"

"Is this a sex-"

"So how it works is that you two first go on a date, a nice proper date. Then he gives you an outfit which he would like you to wear for the next meeting. You will then be chauffeured to his house in the outfit of his wish. From there, you sign a little something and then you do whatever the hell you guys want."

"Wait, that actually sounds pretty nice. " I replied after a light pause

"I need your name and your preferred boy or girl or I pick a random one."

"Christine Adel, and um Jacob please" I said shyly. Emily really has me going places. How i have a friend like her is beyond me.

She chuckled, "and your address"

I told her. Which may have been a security issue, but oh well there's nothing that valuable in the house.

"And that's it. 11:00 tomorrow, at brunch, you will meet Jacob. At McLarens. And don't be late"

"G-got it. Thanks" i said skeptically

"Thank you, Bye!"

Wait what just happened ?

What the hell was that?

What did I sign up to do ?

I quickly called Emily and let her know what just happened. She seemed relaxed and said "yeah, go have fun." which gave me some closure. Was this normal? I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

I was on break from my sophomore year of college, bored out of my mind. And going home wasn't an option. And all in all a small date can be that big of a deal.