Chapter 20

So once they got there, Chris had some plans on his mind and they were keen to let him enjoy himself and explore the city.

Jacob and Christine stood in the line to the bar of Chaleur in central Nice. This was quite an underground club, although in central Nice it remained unknown to many, and people liked to keep it that way. The entry wasn't easy either. It was incredibly expensive, and you had to book in advance. So this trip was quite exciting for the two. Jacob had actually found out about this from his brother - who knows a guy at the club - hence the discounted tickets.

"Bonjour, Comment ça va ?" Said Jacob to the bouncer as he handed him the tickets with a cigarette between his index and middle finger.
"Bonjour monsieur et madame " said the bouncer in a deep husky french voice as he nodded to affirm he was doing well. He then pointed them towards a dark passage with thick leathery door with golden handles held by other staff. They walked in while they heard faint music in the background.

Jacob wore a black turtleneck, a gold chain on top, had his hair trimmed shorter than usual. He wore gray pants with a nice black belt with gold. Christine had made her style exquisite too. She had on a nice golden eyeshadow on and a big golden hoop earrings. She wore a two piece black dress. Now this dress requires all the love, because it looked magnificent. It was a full sleeve, off shoulder top, which was sleekly connected by a circular loop in the middle of her breasts. It dived deep into her cleavage but covered her sides fully. Her skirt was also black, basically just a cloth. It tightly fit on her hip, connected by a similiar golden circle again on the left side. The rest was open, basically a massive slit from the hip down. The look was extremely elite although very revealing. She wore these beautiful heels and held onto Jacob for support as they walked in.

As they got in they settled by the bar to get some drinks on their hands. You'd enter by the bar before you could get further into the venue. This bar had a gorgeous view overlooking the ocean in the night with chilly winds. Underneath the bar seating area was the club area, where you would go after you'd had a couple of strong drinks and a few expensive cigars. As they took a seat in and got their drinks Jacob told Christine he needed to go to the bathroom.

As he was washing his hands with his cigarette still in his mouth he blew out some air. He began drying his hands with the complimentary towels given, and took a step towards the door when someone held him helplessly against the wall. He knew from the first touch it was Chance. He wore a light grey high neck sweater, darker grey pants, accentuating his butt and tightly gripped on his groin. It seemed rather more casual than anyone had been dressed there. After pinning Jacob to the door he stood with his arm on the wall next to Jacob's head. He then he took the cigarette out of Jason's mouth and put it in his.

"My fucking goodness Chance" Jacob said annoyedly

He said nothing.

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" He said.

"Could ask you the same."

"Chance come on-"

"This is actually my club, I saw you come in and was like woah it'd be hilarious if I messed with him"

"Wait this is really your club ? That is insane. I just came for a visit with my girlfriend" Jacob said as he took a puff of the cigarette he took back from Chance, while attempting to walk away from the sexually tense situation.

"Ooh girlfriend" Chance said as he grabbed Jacob's dick tightly through his pants and kept in backed into the wall.

Jacob choked on the smoke from the cigarette.

Chance began unzipping Jacob's pants. Slowly. While staring deep into his eyes. As he did that he also pulled down his black turtleneck's neck. Jacob refused, and weakly pushed Chance away. But then pulled him closer to continue. Chance sucked his neck and left a nice purple mark, luckily it was hidden under the turtleneck.

He then pulled out the dick, and held it in his hand firmly. He put his hand in Jacob's mouth and watched him as he sucked it. He got his hand nice and lubed up; and then began rubbing on the dick as he looked right into Jacob's eyes. Eye contact was immaculate.

He began getting faster and faster, as Jacob wimped against the wall. Chance took puffs of the cigarette, and blew the smoke in Jacob's direction and then put the cigarette in Jacob's mouth. Jacob was shaking with pleasure, his trembling hands took the cigarette out for a breath. Chance began going faster and faster as his own dick began getting hard. Jacob let out deep breaths of ease. Chance teases him by slowing down and speeding up, keeping Jacob aroused to the maximum. Jacob wasn't turned on this easily but something about Chance, either his enticing eyes or the intense magnetism he held made it very hard for Jacob to resist.

A phone began ringing. Jacob's phone. Christine was calling.

"Fuck it's Christine" Jacob said
"Answer it"

Hesitantly after a few more rings he picked up. He gave him some time to have enough breath to speak.

"Jay what's taking you so long ?" Christine asked worriedly.

"I'll be TherE in a seHhcond babe" he stuttered as Chance began getting faster and faster

"Okay I'm waiting" she said

Jacob lowered the phone as he heard the call cut.

Chance took the cigarette from Jacob and began going faster and faster.

"j'aime ta bite" Chance said cheekily in French. He knew Jacob didn't know much french.

"Fuck i'm going to come, FuHCK" Jacob  said as he pulled Chance closer by the neck and attempted to kiss him. But the kiss didn't last long because this orgasm was taking it all from him. He bit on Chance's lip a little too hard as he moaned to his finishing. Not too messy, luckily. Chance took some of the cum that came out onto his finger and sucked it clean.

Soon enough they tidied themselves up and Jacob took Chance to meet Christine.

At the table Christine was pleased to see Jacob making his way back to the table.

"This is Chance Chrissy"

"Nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too"

He took her hand and kissed it. There was a thrilling connection between the two. It was ecstatic. The way he looked at her, and she looked at him in that moment was hot.

"So this is where I got caught up, I met him on my trip last time, and turns out he owns this bar!"

"It's a pleasure to be in such company" She said with a flirty smile

"Oh please, i'm glad i met you two here tonight. Mere coincidence, oddly enough i never thought i'd see Jacob again."

"Join us tonight, we'd really like that, right Jacob" Christine offered

"Only if you wish to, i don't want to burden you with my presence"

"Not at all" Jacob said

The night was well spent, a lovely dance time, VIP entries to all areas. A fun time overall. With Jacob and Chance sharing intense moments of sexy looks with each other, while Chance maintained that sexy chemistry with Christine because he could see Jacob found it hot. The thing with Chance was that he played very sexy, he was a smooth talker and could almost always feel that connection with any girl. Christine definitely thought it was a first.

Chance offered the two to stay at the hotel in Chaleur. Which they gladly accepted.

Later in the night, the two were escorted to their suite and Christine was quite a bit drunk - not too much but enjoyed letting herself enjoy the intoxication.

"Jay Baybeee, so i was thinking right, you're always going around and fucking these beautiful women.

"Christine. You've had way too much too drink, you need sleep"

As Jacob stepped out the room to go get some drinks he'd left at reception, Christine dialed Chance on the hotel phone and left a voicemail for him before she passed out. Jacob came back in and tucked her into bed and held her as he slept.