Chapter 2

I got to McLarens before 11:00, I was just a little excited. It was brunch i couldn't overdo the look. So i put on a peachy pink summer dress, off shoulder of course, with some short heels. I didn't think this was the opportunity to have been showing him too much. It was our first meeting man.

Someone taps my shoulder

"Christine right?"
"Yeah that's me" I chuckled.
"Well Hello!" He said while giving me a tight hug. "Let's go in."

This man was beyond beautiful. It seemed as though he had been carved by the angels of heaven. He had these green-brown eyes. He had this silky brown hair that fell on his face, a certain depth and  in his voice which really was just intoxicating. Now not a lot men have been able to do this to me, but every time I looked at him the butterflies in my stomach were getting violent. My heartbeat down there was the same. This man made me horny and he knew if.

He was about 6,2 ft tall, just perfect for me. He also seemed to have a lot going on underneath that shirt of his. He dressed rather professional - a shirt, with the arms folded up to his elbows, and formal black pants. He had a beautiful black gift bag with maroon flower indented on it.

We connected immediately. He knew all the right things to say I guess. And so we spent a decent amount of time just talking to each other while i couldn't look anywhere else but his eyes. Their depth had me sinking.  We spoke and laughed, and I genuinely lost track of the time.

It felt like I was falling in love. You see - that right there has never happened to me before. I did not know men could be as charming as this one.

Turns out he is part Italian and part Greek. So I realised it made sense why he's so perfect.

His aura was something else. Everything about this was perfect. I just couldn't wait for what was to follow.

He held my hands, his gentle big hands made my hands look so tiny and soft, and said "I can't wait for our next date. You make me smile. I adore that about you."

I blushed.

"I have to go now,  but here," he handed me the black gift bag "Open it right before wearing it, don't ruin the surprise. My chauffeur will be at your house at 19:00." He kissed me on my cheek as he cupped my face with his one hand.

"Bye Jacob" I said.

He looked back at me with his beautiful intoxicating eyes. I could've died right there. I was literally thanking Emily with all my heart, none of this would've happened without her.

I then realized that this date was tonight. Tonight, tonight. I hurriedly got out of there and went home, I had to make sure I was perfect for this Greek god! Well half greek God and part stallion.

I took a shower and sat down on my bed with my towel. I opened up the gift bag. In there there was a box. I opened the box and saw there was a letter which said:

Hey love
I brought this dress for you, I'd love it if you could wear it tonight. I miss you already. Can't wait to see you tonight. Also Underneath your dress there is the form you need to sign, just some formalities. See you tonight.
Love Jacob

I was thrilled, I quickly took a look at the dress. And wow it's beautiful, quite revealing but beautiful. I put it on. It was difficult to get into but I looked absolutely marvelous. It was a black netted dress, made of almost weak material.it was backless and had a deep cut showing my tattoo in between my breasts. It was short and loose at the bottom. I took a look at the form I needed to sign. It said:

PPP

The next 3 nights with the employee of PPP will include bondage, bdsm, sex and more*

We just need to make sure you are over 18 and that this is your choice.

Ensure this is given to the PPP employee before any action.

To show us this is, sign here
_______

Wait a minute !! 3 nights, I thought this was supposed to be one night. I mean I'm down but what is happening. I couldn't wait any longer. Just the thought of him and I together was getting me so very aroused.

I'd been waiting impatiently until my doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw a man in a white suit with a hat standing.

"Hi, I'm John, I'll be your chauffeur today, hop on."

I locked my door and put my key under the pot plant. I made sure I had everything I was going to need.

I sat down in this beautiful matte black G Wagon and John asked for my form, I muffled through my bag and gave it to him, I didn't need any delays in the process. We drove off only to approach this beautiful mansion at twilight.

The bright lights and gorgeous fountains had me wondering, who Jacobo was. "Is this the place?" I asked.

"Yes it is ma'am" John said smiling.

He stopped the car and opened the door for me. I got off and was in absolute bliss. It was perfect, I didn't know what was lacking until I saw Jacob open the door and there I saw what was lacking in the entire picture. He looked at John and John nodded as though to confirm something.

"Hello Christine," He said in a rather deep and stern voice than I hadn't heard before

"Hi Jacob" I replied with a big smile on my face.

He looked stunning and invited me into the house.